Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe | Genius Breakfast Hack!
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Save earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Make a massive batch of pancakes with this sheet pan pancake hack!
Does your family love pancakes? 🥞
My kids love them for breakfast and even as a quick snack, too. I’m always looking for small ways to make my life easier, and baking pancakes in a sheet pan is such a simple way to make a huge batch of pancakes all at once!
The result is a sheet pan of beautifully baked pancakes you can cut into squares and serve with your favorite syrup. I’m calling that a major mom win! 🙌
No more standing in front of the stove flipping pancakes.
Whether you’re having overnight guests or just prepping for a busy weekday, this recipe allows you to serve pancakes without hovering over the griddle. Just pop the pan into the oven and enjoy time with your family or get ready for the busy day ahead!
Even better, every pancake will be warm at the same time when they come out of the oven! You can even divide the add-ins for two different tastes per sheet pan. This is perfect if your kids prefer different pancake flavors!
Hip Tips for making the best Sheet Pan Pancakes:
- I used Bisquick as my pancake mix, but you can use a gluten-free or a homemade mix/recipe. If you’re eating low-carb, I highly recommend these keto pancakes!
- I use a 12×16 inch rimmed sheet pan, and it works great.
- Cover the bottom of the rimmed pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking. I recommend spraying the pan with non-stick oil before baking as well.
- Completely customize your add-ins according to your family’s preference. I made them the way my kids like their pancakes, but you can come up with your own creative flavors!
- If you have leftovers, you can warm them up in the microwave the next day. Easy peasy!
Sheet Pan Pancakes (Two Flavors)
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Make fluffy pancakes using a sheet pan with these two delicious add-ins for a hands-off breakfast!
- 2 cups pancake mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4-5 strawberries, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- pancake syrup (as desired)
Sheet pan meals are some of my favorite hands-off recipes, and this one is a winner. My kids really enjoyed these pancakes, and they even thought the process of making them was fun!
You could bake a sheet pan of bacon at the same time, which would be delicious and convenient, too!
Eating low carb?! Check out this EASY Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes recipe!