Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Here’s a genius way to use your Crockpot this fall!
Make a large batch of creamy pumpkin spice latte using your Crockpot slow cooker! Yep, you can supersize a homemade batch of PSL so that the whole family can enjoy it as a festive coffee drink. The best part, you can keep it warm in your slow cooker so that everyone can dish up a cup when they’re ready.
I love that there isn’t anything artificial in this slow cooker beverage idea!
We are using real pumpkin puree, coffee, milk, and cream to whip up a delicious pumpkin spice experience at home! The process could not be easier because all you have to do is pour and stir ingredients together, and then let the slow cooker do its thing!
Tips for making delicious Crockpot slow cooker pumpkin spice lattes:
- This recipe is highly adaptable to taste, and nutritional needs. You can use whatever milk works for you. I have made this with almond milk as well as 2% milk. I added a 1/2 cup of cream to make things silkier and creamier, but that is optional.
- I used dark roast coffee and brewed it pretty strong to my liking. This can all be up to you and your preference.
- I used granulated sugar, but some other sweetener options could be monk fruit, Swerve, or perhaps a little maple syrup. Sweeten to taste.
- Can’t find canned pumpkin puree? Here’s how to easily cook a small pumpkin in the Instant Pot to puree.
- Want to make your own pumpkin pie spice seasoning, too? Here’s how to make your own at home for all your pumpkin recipes this fall.
- Using cinnamon sticks as a garnish or stirring tool can be so fun with these. My tip is to check out the packaged cinnamon sticks in the Hispanic foods aisle. My store had $2 packages, while the cinnamon sticks in spice jars at the regular grocery store are $8 for around the same ounces!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 2 HOURS
total time: 2 HOURS 5 MINUTES
Creamy pumpkin spiced lattes made right in your Crockpot slow cooker with just the right amount of sweet pumpkin and fall spices.
- 8 cups milk
- 6 cups strongly brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup real pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- garnish idea: whipped cream & cinnamon
I adore this easy money-saving recipe idea!
There’s no need to purchase expensive pumpkin spiced lattes for the family when you can EASILY make everyone a warm cup at home, and these definitely don’t taste overly sweet or processed.
If you do have any leftovers, they can be refrigerated and warmed up again without issue. You may have to whisk things up again, but still YUM!
My teammate Jenna made this recipe and had this to say:
“These were fun and easy to make! Plus, my house smelled great while it cooked. I love the flavor of coffee and pumpkin – so good! This is a yummy recipe and made more than enough for everyone to have some! (Plus, I was able to save a few cups for myself for the morning and tomorrow morning!)”