Slow Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
A real crowd pleaser!
Looking for an easy and delicious party meal? This tasty slow cooker shredded buffalo chicken is a simple set-it-and-forget-about-it meal that’ll have your crowd cheering for more! I like to serve mine with soft mini rolls and bleu cheese coleslaw for additional flavor and crunch.
Slow Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken
Easy slow cooker recipe that is great a for your next game day party! Delicious buffalo chicken slider recipe!
- 4 -5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (mine were frozen)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packs of soft rolls like Kings Hawaiian brand rolls
- (Optional: Try serving with coleslaw mix and bleu cheese dressing, fresh bleu cheese, or ranch dressing.)
Not eating carbs? Try serving lettuce wrap style with large pieces of iceberg lettuce. Either way, you decide to serve this chicken, it makes for great football watching food! Enjoy!