The Tortilla Garlic Bread TikTok Trend is Worth Trying!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Garlic bread meets cheese quesadilla in this genius recipe mash-up!
We love trying out viral food ideas to see if they are worth giving a go, and this tortilla garlic bread is a perfect example. The next time you go to make buttery garlic bread, try swapping the bread for a couple of tortillas. The tortilla garlic bread examples on Tiktok look delicious and I was excited to test this!
Make this double-decker air fryer tortilla garlic bread ASAP and thank me later!
It takes just a few minutes to compile with Italian cheeses, and the result is a melted cheesy garlic tortilla with a crispy buttery tortilla. I honestly think this is so delicious and easy to throw together. I can see making these cheesy tortillas on spaghetti nights for a quick garlic bread substitute!
Tortilla Garlic Bread
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Cheesy garlic bread but on a tortilla!
- 2 medium tortillas
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsely, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzerella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- Topping idea: red pepper flakes
Tips for making air fryer tortilla garlic bread:
- Wanting to cut carbs? I happened to use low-carb tortillas, but you can use your favorite style and brand!
- Concerned that the cheese will fly off? I pressed down the cheese a bit on the top tortilla and mine did stay pretty well! A small portion of the top tortilla did kind of flip over, but it still turned out delicious!
- Prefer to use your oven instead? Try baking your garlic bread quesadilla at 375 degrees for 5-10 minutes until melted and slightly browned. You could also bake multiple for a larger crowd.
- I think a marinara dipping sauce would be perfect for this. Next time I am trying some!
Yes, this is basically a cheesy quesadilla!
Using garlic and Italian cheeses really does give it that garlic bread taste, however. When you try making your garlic bread tortilla let us know your thoughts. I think it’s easy and yummy!