Video: How to Make a Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino (No Espresso Machine Required)
In this video, I will show you how easy and affordable it is to make a Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino at home – no Espresso Machine required. And if you drink Starbucks Frappuccinos often (which typically cost around $4 each!), you can save yourself some big bucks (NOT calories! 😉 ) by making these drinks at home. Check it out…
* If you can’t see the video, go here to watch it.
Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino
Make this Starbucks copycat frapp! It's an easy recipe and budget friendly.
- 2 Tbsp Hot Water
- 1 to 2 Tbsp Instant Coffee
- 1 to 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk (any variety)
- 2 Cups Ice (more or less )
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream for topping (optional)
- Chocolate Sprinkles for topping (optional)