Have Your Own Personal Shopper for Just $4.99 Per Month Thanks to Amazon!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Having your own personal shopper can be affordable. 🛍️
A girl doesn’t have to dream anymore because, with Amazon Prime Wardrobe, you can now also get your very own Personal Shopper experience. Best of all, you get to try everything in your box with no commitment and free returns! I’m so excited to share my experience with you and tell you everything you need to know about this game-changing experience. 🙌
If you’re already a fan of Amazon Prime Wardrobe, get ready to step up your fashion game with their new Personal Shopper experience! This is a new service exclusively available to Amazon Prime members and it’s changing the game. 🙌
Plus, it’s now available for women and men so it’s perfect for anyone looking to spruce up their wardrobe with each season. While this new membership isn’t free, it’s just $4.99 a month!
That’s less than you spend on gas getting to the mall these days so it’s really a no-brainer & a total time saver!
Life is just crazy lately and with the holidays among us all, virtual school for the kiddos, and so on, finding time to keep my wardrobe fresh is tough which is why I was totally drawn to this new service.
You mean to tell me I can have an actual personal shopper for less than $5 a month?! Sign me up, girl! 🙋♀️
Here are the other awesome perks you’ll get with your Amazon Personal Shopper membership:
- A curated box just for you. All you have to do is tell your personal shopper a little about your style, budget, & size and they’ll do all the shopping for you!
- Preview all your items before they ship. Pick up to 8 items or request a totally new box for your stylist to curate – you have the final say on what shows up on your doorstep.
- 7 whole days to try on your box FREE. After that, you’ll only be charged for what you want to keep or keep nothing at all, there’s no commitment!
- Try items before you buy them. This is honestly my favorite part because I love to give things a test run before I buy and if it’s free, why not take advantage of the opportunity?! (These companies also let you try before you buy.)
- FREE returns. Having the ability to ship things back you don’t want is a huge perk and makes your entire process so simple! I honestly wouldn’t be interested in this service if I had to pay return shipping.
- Cancel anytime. If you decide having a personal shopper isn’t for you, you can cancel at any time with no penalties!
Best of all, you get to have all the fun in the comfort of your own home! 😍
No awkward dressing rooms, no wasted time driving to the mall, no running around to 20 different stores, no waiting in lines… this new shopping experience is totally seamless!
From brands like Levi’s, Adidas, Daily Ritual, and even big-name designers, Amazon offers a huge variety of brands and styles so there’s plenty of options your stylist will be pulling from! Even better, there’s a wide range of sizes available from women’s pants ranging from 0–24 and shirts ranging from XS to 3X, this service truly can be for anyone!
You can also let your personal shopper know what you are looking for so your next box is completely tailored specifically for you!
After you start your membership, you’ll have a quick survey to fill out. This is where you’ll share your favorite colors to wear, brands you like, styles you love, specific items you’re looking to score, and what you’re regular sizes are. Your stylist will even adjust their picks if an item tends to run big or small – another total time-saver! Sweet!
Don’t love an item?
Returning unwanted items couldn’t be easier.
In fact, Amazon will ship your entire order in a resealable box, so you won’t even need to splurge on tape to return the pieces you don’t want! Inside your box will even be a return shipping label that you pop on the outside, then you just need to drop your box off at your nearest UPS dropoff location! Easy peasy!
Are there any drawbacks to Amazon Personal Shopper?
While I personally LOVE this whole service, I realize it may not be for everyone, which is why I want to tell you anything I don’t like, so you can make the most educated decision before starting a membership.
One thing to keep in mind is that these boxes won’t ship in 2 days like a standard Amazon Prime order. Instead, your stylist will take a few days to curate your box and they’ll send you a preview after that. This was my least favorite part because when I’m excited to try new stuff, I want it NOW! 😅 But I survived! 😂
The only other drawback about this service is that you’ll only get to receive one curated box per month. Although, considering it takes a few days to view your styled picks, another few days to receive it, and then 7 days to enjoy your items before unwanted items need to be returned, I really don’t foresee this being a huge concern.
If you’re excited to get started with Amazon Personal Shopper, here’s what you need to do (you’ll need your phone):
- Open up the Amazon App and search “Personal Shopper by Prime Wardrobe” or just click here!
- Create your personal profile.
- Customize your monthly styling.
- Preview your 8 picks once your stylist sends them over.
- Ship your items when you’re ready.
- Enjoy 7 days to try-on at home.
- Keep what you love and return what you don’t for free!
Love something that was in my box? Here’s everything my first Amazon Personal Shopper box had in it:
- Booties – Chinese Laundry Women’s Finn Ankle Bootie
- Black pants – Daily Ritual Women’s Ponte Side-Zip Ankle-Length Pant
- Velour joggers – find. Women’s Tapered Velour Joggers With Side Stripe
- Color block sweater – Asvivid Women’s Turtleneck Long Sleeve Chunky Knit Pullover Sweater
- Winter parka – Levi’s Women’s Performance Midlength Parka Jacket
- Cream sweater – The Drop Women’s Ines Chunky Rib Mock-Neck Sweater
- Stripe shirt – Daily Ritual Women’s Terry Cotton and Modal Pullover with Side Cutouts
Happy shopping, Hip2Savers! Don’t forget to share what you score!