9 Anthropologie Blanket Lookalikes
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Save earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Cute blankets with all the Anthropologie style you love, but for way less!
Cozy up to these cute blankets and save BIG!
You can never have too many cute blankets at home! If you love the whimsical & cozy style of an Anthropologie blanket, you’re going to love these lookalikes providing just as much style and comfort without overspending.
1. Cozy up with this Target ruched throw blanket and save over $100.
- Anthropologie Luxe Faux Fur Throw Blanket (top) – $138
- Target Ruched Faux Fur Throw Blanket (bottom) – $31.99
Cozy up with this faux fur throw blanket that has a ruched front with an ultra-soft faux mink reverse just like the more expensive Anthropologie blanket our team loves.
Best of all, our lookalike is Oeko-Tex Certified and comes in seven different colors.
Have some room in the budget? We also found this faux fur blanket on Amazon which ruching looks even more identical to the Anthropologie blanket.
2. This iconic boho blanket is almost $100 less at Walmart.
- Anthropologie All Roads Yucca Throw Blanket (top) – $148
- Walmart Parkland Collection Inca Multicolored Handloomed Throw (bottom) – $62.38
We can’t think of a cute blanket that screams Anthropologie any more than this boho stunner! Thankfully, you can scoop up a nearly identical one at Walmart and although there are currently no reviews, it’s available on many other retailers such as Overstock which boasts a 5-star review. However, Walmart has the best price of all!
3. Scoop up a vintage peace sign blanket on Etsy and support a small business.
- Anthropologie Trek Light Gear Peace Blanket (top) – $142
- Etsy Peace Sign Woven Tapestry Blanket (bottom) – $79+
Add some vintage flair to your home with this cute blanket with a modern peace sign design. While our Anthropologie blanket lookalike doesn’t come in the same mustard color, they have plenty of other options to suit any aesthetic. Even better, they have three sizes to choose from and even the largest is still cheaper than the Anthropologie blanket.
4. Your fall vibes will be complete with this cozy throw.
- Anthropologie Brushed Sunset Throw Blanket (top) – $88
- The Home Depot Glitzhome Woven Striped Jacquard Throw (bottom) – $64.26
I couldn’t believe The Home Depot offered such a stunning blanket, especially for more than $20 less! With soft colors reminiscent of pumpkins and candy corn, this cozy throw blanket will be perfect for Fall.
5. Save well over $100 when you scoop up this leopard throw from Amazon.
- Anthropologie House of Hackney Jacquard Throw Blanket (top) – $148
- Amazon DII Bold Eclectic Leopard Woven Throw (bottom) – $15.99 (regularly $22.99)
Sometimes a good leopard print comes at a cost, but for the price difference on this lookalike, we’re considering buying two! Plus, our Amazon find comes complete with fringe for a whimsical vibe and comes in a light tan if you’re looking for something more subtle.
6. Oh Deer! This blanket at Walmart will save you over $100 too and has a cozy sherpa back.
- Anthropologie Sophie Faux Fur Throw Blanket, Brown Deer (top) – $128
- Walmart Better Homes & Gardens Faux Fur and Sherpa Throw (bottom) – $18.96
Grab this animal print Anthropologie blanket lookalike at Walmart for under $20! While it is slightly less vibrant, we love the sherpa backing making it extra cozy. Plus it comes in eight other colors and patterns.
Looking for more animal prints? We spotted this snow leopard faux fur throw at Target for just $30 and it looks even more realistic!
7. Stick to timeless style and save over $100 on this herringbone beauty that comes in five other colors.
- Anthropologie Solid Herringbone Throw Blanket (top) – $128
- Amazon Turkish Herringbone Blanket (bottom) – $24.99
We’re not sure why anyone would spend over $100 on this Anthropologie blanket because this identical one on Amazon is under $25! They feature the same timeless chevron herringbone pattern and fringe as Anthro’s and come in many staples colors like cream, gray, and navy. Just keep in mind, this cute blanket doesn’t come with the dog pictures above. 😉
8. Skip the Anthropologie blanket and opt for this textured piece that’s just under $25.
- Anthropologie Knit Geo Throw Blanket (top) – $118
- Tractor Supply Co. Design Imports Urban Check Throw Blanket (bottom) – $24.99
A fun knit pattern is a great way to add texture and uniqueness to any space and these throw blankets are calling our name! Although the pattern is slightly different, we think Tractor Supply Co has the best alternative thanks to the awesome price, high ratings, and wonderful color choices.
9. You’ll be feeling all the farmhouse and fall vibes when you save over $100 on this Buffalo plaid throw.
- Anthropologie Grayscale Check Wool Blanket (top) – $152
- Target Buffalo Plaid Check Throw Blanket (bottom) – $23.24
Add some farmhouse or fall vibes to your space with this Buffalo check throw blanket! While the Anthro one is 100% wool, the best throw blanket at Target offers two sizes, the same fringe detailing, and a Buffalo check pattern for an identical look for a whole lot less!