Step Up Your Baking Game With These Silicone Muffin Pans
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
At Hip2Save, we love scoping out the best products for our readers, but now we’re asking YOU for your favorites! In our Reader Recommendation series, we’re putting the ball in your court and featuring the products and services you absolutely love.
Even better, you could score an Amazon gift card if we feature your product! Read more here.
Ready to step up your baking game?
Enter silicon muffin pans!
They’re as versatile as they are colorful, and they also happen to be Hip2Save reader Kimberly’s favorite kitchen items! Read on for her silicone muffin pans review, tips, and how our very own Lina uses them, too!
So why does Kimberly love cooking with these pans? A few reasons:
- “They’re so much easier to store than metal pans” as they bend and squeeze into tight areas. This is perfect for kitchens with limited storage space!
- “The silicone muffin pan is very easy to clean.” The silicone material is naturally nonstick so stuck on food is a thing of the past. Plus, it helps your muffins and cupcakes pop right out.
- “There’s no rubber taste or smell.” You might think the silicone would cause a rubber taste or smell in your baked goods, but you won’t experience any off-flavored foods or smells.
- Aside from the traditional baked goods, “they work great for cooking up egg bites. No More Starbucks runs for Egg Bites. Very Keto Friendly and I can control the salt intake.”
Some of Kimberly’s favorite silicon muffin pan tips:
- Use a 13″ X 9″ cookie sheet under the silicone muffin pan when baking. The silicone makes the pan a touch flimsy, so you’ll need the support underneath to move the muffin pan into the oven.
- Nonstick spray is optional, but I don’t often use it since I don’t have any problems popping them out of the pan.
- Specifically for egg bites, depending on if you like bacon, it’s best to cook the bacon first, then mix in with eggs. I like my bacon crispy. 🥓
- The mini silicone muffin pans are the perfect size for egg bites. For the littles (kiddos) who love egg bites, too, I use the mini muffin pans as I do not like to see my kids eat only 1/2 of the regularly sized egg bites and toss it.
Speaking of egg bites, our recipe gal Lina has a tasty recipe for baked ham, egg, and cheese cups that are a perfect use for these silicone muffin pans! You can even store them to heat up later for a quick bite on busy mornings.
Another yummy breakfast idea using silicone muffin pans – Baked Oatmeal Berry Cups! YUM!
Lina also uses silicone muffin pans to freeze soups and sauces! Such a clever idea!
“I hope you love the Silicone Muffin Pans as much as I do!” – Kimberly
Thank you, Kimberly, for sharing your favorite baking product and for helping us (and our fellow readers) taking our baking game to the next level! 🙌