3 Non-Tacky Easy Dollar Tree Christmas Gift Ideas | All Under $4 Each
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Need some frugal, yet thoughtful and cute gift ideas?
Bring some holiday cheer to friends, coworkers, and neighbors by compiling these easy gifts this Christmas! I was able to find most of the components at my local Dollar Tree, yet they don’t feel like a cheap or tacky gift.
Make an ordinary item feel special by presenting it in a fun, unique way!
Show how much you care with a little creativity while staying within your budget. How? Wrap your gifts in an unexpected way by creating a theme or attaching a clever tag.
These DIY Dollar Tree Christmas ideas ROCK!
All 3 of these clever gift ideas cost under $4 each! They make thoughtful, simple gifts and you can even attach one of our FREE printable gift tags to tie the gift together. Grab the family and have a ball creating these gift sets together!
1. “Mistle-Toes” Cozy Sock Pedicure Gift
Spoil your girlfriends, teens, teachers, and anyone else who would enjoy a little extra pampering with cozy socks and pedicure supplies. Keep your eyes open for the Kiss brand Gel nail polish (typically priced much higher than $1 at other stores), as I was able to snag mine at Dollar Tree!
- plush socks
- mini nail care kit
- foot file
- nail polish
- “Mistel-Toes” gift tag — get the FREE printable!
- Stack the nail care kit, foot file, and then nail polish on top of the sock. Use clear packing tape to make sure each item is securely taped to each other.
- Tie a piece of ribbon tightly around the sock and nail polish.
- Print the “Mistel-Toes” gift tags, cut them out, and attach the tag to the bottom of the foot file using tape.
2. Baking Supplies “Baking Spirits Bright” Gift
Prepare for holiday baking! Dollar Tree always has a nice selection of baking supplies, pot holders, and oven mitts to choose from, including festive holiday styles. I found these adorable gingerbread-themed sets in-store at my local Dollar Tree and paired them with some measuring spoons and cookie cutters for a fun holiday gift!
- 1 oven mitt and 1 pot holder
- measuring spoons
- cookie cutter (available in-store only)
- “Baking Spirits Bright” gift tag — get the FREE printable!
- Thread the ribbon through the measuring spoons and cookie cutter and tie all the items together.
- Print the gift tag on card stock paper, punch a hole using a hole punch, and tie it to the gift.
3. Santa Candy Cane Sleigh
Glue candy in the shape of Santa and his sleigh as an adorable holiday treat! This is a fun project for kids to put together for their friends. Dollar Tree has a large selection of Christmas candy and you can even re-purpose any leftover Halloween candy for this idea, too!
Supplies needed for one:
- 2 candy canes (available in-store only)
- 1 Kit Kat bar or similarly shaped candy
- 2 individual-sized Hershey’s bars or similarly shaped candy
- 1 small wrapped chocolate Santa (available in-store only)
- 3 Rolos or similar shaped small wrapped candy
- small bottle brush tree (available in-store only)
- hot glue or tape
- Glue the Kit Kat to the top of 2 candy canes. Make sure the candy canes have the curve shape facing up, like a sleigh.
- Glue the 2 Hershey’s bars to the top back of “sleigh”.
- Glue the Santa towards the front of the sleigh and the Rolos on the back as the “presents”.
- Glue a small bottle brush tree to the back and tie the sleigh together using ribbon or twine.
I loved making these Dollar Tree gifts and can’t wait to give them!
These were so simple to make and will definitely spread Christmas cheer without breaking the bank! Want more Dollar Tree Christmas Inspiration? Check out these festive ideas:
- 3 Easy DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpieces
- Dollar Tree Fork and Spoon Christmas Trees
- Personalized Dollar Tree Elf On the Shelf
- Dollar Tree Bargains turn into Stylish Christmas decor
Make your own Rae Dunn-inspired Christmas crafts using Dollar Tree items!
So clever and creative! Thank you, this is one of my favorite stores!!!
Oh thanks so much! Mine too!
These are all so cute! I love thoughtful gifts like that! Thanks for the great ideas!!! Keep them coming!
Thanks so much for the feedback Sue!
These are so cute! Goes to show you don’t have to spend a ton to put together a nice gift.
Thanks so much – and YES I agree!
These are adorable! Thanks for the ideas.
Oh good- I’m glad you like them! Thanks!
We donate gifts every year and this is a great idea! Thanks!
Oh that’s generous – thanks!
All of those are so cute! WTG, Lina!!
Aw thanks Francie for the sweet comment!!
I did the “Mistle Toes” one last year from the Dollar Tree for my daughter’s teachers. We got polish in the school colors. They LOVED it!
The sleigh is too cute!
Thanks!! Yes so fun 🎄❤️
Lina, as always you have the best ideas.!! Thx for the gift tags too. Keep up the good work and God bless.
Aww thank you!! I hope you’ll be able to use them ❤️
Love all of these!
Yay! Thanks so much ❤️
These are too cute. I may use some of these ideas 🙂 Thanks!
I hope you do – so fun! Thanks!
Love these ideas!! So cute!!
Oh THANKS Suzanne!
Love these ideas, I’m heading to Dollar Tree tomorrow, I’m totally inspired! Thanks H2S you always post the best stuff!!
Oh hooray! I’m so glad ❤️🥰
You are amazing! These ideas are tasteful, inexpensive and priceless. Thank you so much! Maybe this year I’ll have a little money left.🥰
Oh thanks so much for your kind comment Teresa! I’m glad you stopped by today!
The sleighs are adorable! Do the candies/chocolates melt when you hot glue them together?
no – you just need a tiny dab of hot glue.
I love the sleigh idea 😊 We’re you able to find all of the santa sleigh items at dollar tree when you made this?
At the time I wrote this Dollar Tree didn’t have their Christmas candy out, but I saw chocolate Santas the other day, so most of it should be available there 👍