11 Giant Pool Floats We’re Lovin’ for Summer Fun
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Keep on floating!
Relaxing days are here, and with the weather heating up, you may be searching for some new giant pool floats. We’re sharing 11 of the funniest and trendiest pool floats you can get your hands on right now!
The best part? They start at just $15!
1. Float on a giant sloth pool float for those extra slow days.
- Buy it at Target | $20.49
Slow pool days deserve a sloth pool float to put your mind at ease and take it slow… literally!
2. Feel like Disney’s The Little Mermaid with this majestic mermaid pool float.
- Buy it at Walmart | $15.02
Who doesn’t want to be a mermaid? I know this popular pool float will be the most magical show stopper wherever you decide to take it.
3. Every day will feel like Taco Tuesday with this giant hard shell taco pool float.
- Buy it at Walmart | $23.99
Taco Tuesdays are a day to be celebrated every day since every day is a good day to have a taco. 🌮
4. This giant pineapple pool float will give you all the tropical vibes.
- Buy it at Target | $15
Pineapple is a great summer treat when it’s ice-cold, but even better when you can float on it for fun, too!
5. The puppy love is real with this Corgi dog pool float.
- Buy it at Kohls | $22.49
Have a Corgi at home or just seriously love dogs? This float is pure sweetness and ready for playtime all the time!
6. You’ll be singing the baby shark song in no time floating in one of these giant shark pool floats.
- Buy it on Amazon | $39.99
With Baby Shark on popular YouTube demand these days, it’s no wonder people are obsessing over these sun-blocking giant shark-shaped pool floats. It would only get better from here if you ordered one for the whole family so you can swim and sing together!
7. Grab a slice of pizza and relax with this giant pool float.
- Buy it on Amazon | $17.95
Your next pizza party/pool party will be complete with some of these slices floating around and this might be the only pizza where you won’t have to pay extra for more toppings. 😏
8. You’ll be taking the best Instagram pictures with this cute rainbow unicorn pool float.
- Buy it on Amazon | $26.02
Unicorns will never go out of style and with kids these days obsessing over anything unicorn related, we’re huge fans of this float.
Hip Tip: Shopping for a toddler? We’re also loving this smaller, matching unicorn.
9. These pink flamingos will make some best friends for your unicorn floats.
- Buy it on Amazon | $17.99
What’s better than a unicorn float? Having a pink flamingo to join it! You take the flamingo and your bestie can have the unicorn. It’s a win, win.
10. Adult water games just got taken up a notch with this floating beer pong table.
- Buy it at Walmart | $34.99
While you can certainly float around on this green pool float, you’ll have even more fun with the ability to play beer pong on it with friends. Keep in mind, beer isn’t required and can be swapped with your favorite drink, spiked or not, so that way the kids can play, too!
11. Bull riding in a pool is actually a thing thanks to this giant float.
- Buy it on Amazon | $85-$157
If your budget for a new pool float is wide open, we just had to share this cool pool float with you that Lina recently scored. The kids and adults will have fun with a bull riding competition with this giant guy in town!
*Lina actually only paid around $50 for this float so keep an eye out for fluctuations in price!
Check out these genius beach hacks for your next trip.
Can anyone find an above ground pool (for shipping) to go with the floaties?
Call your local Biglots and see when their trucks come in. We called ours and I sent my husband down first thing on the delivery day and we got a 14′ pool. They told me that they do not have any idea what will be coming in on their trucks but they usually get a few pools on each one.
Ours shut down 🙁 but thanks for the great idea.
We purchased our 24 ft pool on eBay
Try your hometown hardware store. I have been looking for a pool for better than a month. I had to go to the local hardware store for something and found an18x52 pool with everything I needed to get started besides salt for $699, half of what I was seeing them for on Craigslist and FB in my area.
Intex.com for above ground pools. Approx 10-15 days to receive.