Save Money & Time w/ Kroger Grocery Pickup | Screamin’ Sicilian Pizza Just $4 & More!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Have you used Kroger’s grocery pickup service yet?
Many retailers began offering curbside pickup during the coronavirus pandemic, and we’ve become especially big fans of this grocery shopping method at Kroger. Previously called “Kroger Clicklist,” Kroger Grocery Pickup is one of the few curbside services at major retailers that will allow you to use your paper coupons, so you’ll save both time and money!
One thing to keep in mind is that Kroger’s new weekly ad goes live every Wednesday and your pickup order’s pricing is finalized when you pick up your order, not when you place it. So if you place an order on Tuesday for pickup on Wednesday, make sure that you’re shopping the sales from the following week’s flyer for the lowest prices.
Here are some of the best deals to add to your Kroger Grocery Pickup order this week!
*This item may not be available in all areas!
Buy 2 Dial Body Washes $2.50 each (regularly $4.49)
Total = $5
Use the $2/2 Dial Body Wash coupon found in the 6/6 Save insert (exp. 6/20)
Final cost $3 – just $1.50 each!
Beyond Meat Beyond Burger Plant-Based Burger Patties $4.99 (regularly $5.99)
Clip the $1/1 Beyond Burger Kroger Digital Coupon (exp. 6/22)
Final cost $3.99!
Kroger Grade A Large Eggs 18-count $1.49 (regularly $2.49)
Clip the $0.52/1 Kroger Eggs 18-count Kroger Digital Coupon (exp. 6/22)
Final cost $0.97!
Kroger Party Pail Deluxe Ice Cream or Sherbet 128oz $4.99 (regularly $5.99)
Clip the $2/1 Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream Kroger Digital Coupon (exp. 6/22)
Final cost $2.99!
For more Kroger deals, head on over here and enter your Zip Code to view your location’s weekly ad!
New to Kroger Grocery Pickup?
If you’ve ever used a service like Instacart for grocery pickup, you know that you may pay more for your groceries due to markups. With Kroger Grocery Pickup, every item is priced the same whether you place your order online or shop inside the store. Plus, grocery pickup is FREE on orders of $35 or more, and Kroger store employees do not accept tips, so it truly won’t cost you a penny more to shop this way! 🙌
Kroger Grocery Pickup also accepts SNAP benefits, so you can pay with an EBT card right from your car.
How does Kroger Grocery Pickup work?
- Choose your preferred store location on Kroger.com or in the Kroger app.
- Select your items and clip any applicable digital coupons. Note that Kroger’s digital coupons won’t be deducted from your total until you pick up your groceries.
- Choose a pickup date and a payment method at checkout.
- A Kroger associate will fulfill your order. If one of the items you ordered is out of stock, they will replace it with a similar or better product for the original (or lower) price.
- When it’s time to pick up your groceries, use the app to let the store know you’re on your way, and pull into one of the store’s designated pickup spots.
- Check-in on the app or call the number on the sign to let an associate know you’ve arrived.
- An associate will bring your order out, give you a chance to approve or decline their substitutions, and load your groceries into your car.
- At this time, you can hand over any paper coupons you have. The associate will take the coupons into the store, scan them, and come back with a revised receipt.
- If you’re paying with an EBT card, you’ll complete your transaction via a mobile point-of-sale system.
Note that this process is the same for other Kroger affiliates, including Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, and Smith’s.