9 West Elm Copycat Pieces For Way Less Money!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Love West Elm but don’t love the prices?
We’ve curated a list of trendy, budget-friendly West Elm copycat finds for less! Your mid-century modern heart is about to be so happy with all the money you’ll be saving when giving your home its next fashion-forward refresh!
Here are some awesome West Elm knockoffs:
(Keep in mind that actual prices may vary slightly based on current sales and promotions. For the most part, you can expect the competitor store prices to be MUCH lower than the prices at West Elm.)
1. Moroccan rugs
- West Elm Souk Wool Rug, 9’x12′ (left) – $1,200
- Rugs USA Temara Moroccan Lattice Tassel, 9’2″x12′ (right) – $318
West Elm offers stunning handcrafted tribal and Moroccan rugs, but the competitive prices offered by Rugs USA and their endless amount of identical rugs won us over!
Hip Tip: Need help with your new rug? Here are some tips on how to find the perfect one!
2. Mid-century modern dressers
- West Elm Mid-Century 4-Drawer Dresser (left) – $899
- Wayfair Parocela Mid-Century Modern 4-Drawer Chest (right) – $515.77
- Easily locate the Wayfair dresser by searching SKU: W002219217.
Modern mid-century storage solutions don’t have to break the bank. We love this Wayfair find for almost $400 less than the cost of the West Elm furniture piece and it even comes in 4 different colors if the brown isn’t your thing.
3. Indoor standing planters
- West Elm Iris Planter + Chevron Stand, medium (left) – $139
- Wayfair Orren Ellis Crim Ceramic Pot Planter – 11″Hx9.5″Wx9.5″D (right) – $77.99
- Easily locate the Wayfair planter by searching SKU #: ORLS1338.
These ceramic standing planters would look fashionable in any modern home. And with the different sizes offered at Wayfair, you can pick up a couple of planters for a mix-matched look. All you have to decide is which plants you’ll add to your gorgeous display. 😉
4. Moroccan leather poufs
- West Elm Moroccan Leather Pouf (left) – $299
- Overstock Moroccan Leather Ottoman Pouf – Brown (right) – under $150
If these aren’t the most identical poufs you’ve ever seen, I’m not sure what they are! Scoop up one of these gorgeous Moroccan leather poufs available in brown, white, or blue for less than half the cost of the West Elm option!
5. Fur stools
6. Wood mirrors
- West Elm Mid-Century Asymmetrical Wall Mirror (left) – $399
- World Market Round Natural Live Edge Teak Wood Mirror (right) – $99.99
Add some funk flair to your mid-century home with these unique shaped wood mirrors. Not to be biased, but I’m personally loving the more organic and round option that’s $300 less at World Market! 😏
7. Gold bar carts
Get stocked and ready to get this party started! We could totally envision either of these cute, gold bar carts at our next gathering (but we’re loving that Overstock price)!
8. Copper mugs
- West Elm Hammered Copper Moscow Mule Mug – one (left) – $24 per mug!
- Amazon Copper Cure Moscow Mule Mug Gift Set – set of 4 (right) – $31.43 – just $7.85 per mug!
This copper mug gift set by Amazon was a no brainer for us to lush over! For just a few dollars more, you can get four gorgeous mugs, four copper straws, and four coasters for the price of one at West Elm. 😱
9. Glass lanterns
- West Elm Faceted Lanterns, set of 3 (left) – $180
- Amazon Best Choice Products Faceted Hurricane Indoor/Outdoor Lanterns, set of 3 (right) – $58.99
Lanterns are a gorgeous way to add intimate lighting to your dining room table or outside during your next late-night BBQ. And while the identical gold ones seem to be sold out, we’re thinking this nickel set on Amazon would make a great DIY project. Or just keep them silver – either way, they’ll be sure to light up your life!