9 Williams Sonoma Copycat Items on a Tight Budget
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
For years, Williams Sonoma has been adding timeless, classy touches to kitchens everywhere with their gorgeous gadgets and accessories. They even offer a gorgeous home line, but none of their pieces come without a hefty price tag. We’ve put together this list of affordable, copycat finds that are just as stunning, without the high price!
1. Copper tea kettles
- Williams Sonoma Bloomer Copper Traditional Tea Kettle (left) – $295
- Wayfair Copper 3 Qt. Tri-Ply Windsor Whistling Tea Kettle (right) – $45
These gorgeous tea kettles are identical from top to bottom and only vary slightly in their shades of copper. This is an unreal steal and will add so much character to any kitchen.
Hip Tip: Find our Wayfair tea kettle with this shortcut and search for SKU: OI1615.
2. Decorative pie pans
- Williams Sonoma Stoneware Pie Dish – set of 3 (left) – $60
- Target Hearth and Hand Stoneware Pie Pan (right) – $13
While we can’t help but obsess over these gorgeous stacking pie pans from Williams Sonoma, we found a just-as-pretty single pie pan option from Target if you don’t need three new pie pans in your current bakeware collection.
Its beautiful, curvy lines and dotted stone detail make this pan look like it came straight from the Williams Sonoma line.
Hip Tip: Need a new pie recipe? Check out this Easy Raspberry Cream Pie Recipe that Lina made!
3. Kitchen apron
- Williams Sonoma Hedley & Bennett Apron, Currant (left) – $90
- Amazon Caldo Linen Bib Kitchen Apron (right) – $30
Both aprons are built to last, but you can scoop up one of these linen bib aprons on Amazon for a fraction of the cost compared to the Williams Sonoma apron. And this Amazon apron even comes in six beautiful neutral colors, making it the perfect accessory to complement any chef!
4. Kitchen mats
- Williams Sonoma WellnessMats®, 3’x2′ (left) – $140
- Amazon NewLife by GelPro Kitchen Floor Mat, 20″x32″ (right) – $40
These popular memory foam mats are great to have under your feet wherever you may be standing for long periods of time. But you don’t need to shell out the big bucks for them!
Compared to this Williams Sonoma Wellness Mat, Amazon’s more affordable GelPro mat is $100 less and comes in a whopping 35 different colors and 3 different sizes!
5. Marble utensil holders
- Williams Sonoma Marble Partitioned Utensil Holder (left) – $130
- Target Threshold Large Marble Utensil Holder (right) – $22
Add a touch of class to your kitchen with these marble utensil holders.
For the price of the Target holder compared to this Williams Sonoma option, you won’t hesitate to buy one for your kitchen as well as a friend’s!
6. Olivewood cooking spoons
- Williams Sonoma Olivewood Spoons, set of 4 (left) – $80
- Amazon Scanwood Olive Wood Utensils, set of 3 (right) – $25
These spoons are tough enough for cooking and beautiful enough for serving. Though Amazon’s set shown has three utensils rather than four, the price simply can’t be beaten. Plus, they have additional styles for flipping pancake and crêpes!
7. Pots and pans
- Williams Sonoma Lagostina Rossella Stainless Steel 10-piece Cookware Set (left) – $700
- Amazon Cuisinart 11-piece Classic Cookware Set, Red (right) – $125
Impress company and add a statement to your kitchen when cooking with these gorgeous red cookware sets. For the low price of Amazon’s cookware set, you could buy five and still spend less than Williams Sonoma one!
Did you know Williams Sonoma has a “Home” brand?
Check out these bonus look-a-like finds!
8. Spindle Chairs
- Williams Sonoma Spindle Chair, white canvas (left) – $1,000
- Hayneedle Studio Designs Home Colonade Spindle Chair (right) – $296
These stylish accent chairs only vary slightly in fabric color but otherwise boast all the same beautiful elements. However, we love the two neutral color options and plush back support pillow available on the Hayneedle chair for a fraction of the cost!
9. Decorative mirror trays
- Williams Sonoma Antique Mirrored Tray (left) – $170
- World Market Gold Mirrored Tabletop Tray (right) – $30
I promise these are two different trays, really! I can’t get over the similar designs of these stunning gold pieces, but I’m especially loving the antique finish on the much more budget-friendly World Market tray that is $140 less!
What’s your favorite Williams Sonoma copycat find?
Let us know in the comments below!