Oh MoviePass, Make Up Your Mind! (1 Movie Per Day Offer NOW Available… Again)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
BIG News for MoviePass customers!
As we told you last week, MoviePass recently changed their offer for new subscribers to a limit of viewing four movies per month versus the previous offer of one movie per calendar day. PLUS, new and existing subscribers are now limited to seeing each movie just one time.
MoviePass has announced TWO levels for new subscribers:
- Watch a new movie every day (limit one viewing per movie)
- Cancel at anytime
- Your credit card will be charged $9.95 when you sign up, and your first month of service will officially begin when you receive your MoviePass card in the mail, or until you use MoviePass at a supported e-ticketing theater.
- Watch 3 Movies per month (limit one viewing per movie)
- Get an extended FREE 3 month trial of iHeartRadio All-Access
- Total billed at sign up is $7.95. Thereafter, your MoviePass subscription will be billed monthly at $7.95. Must be a new subscriber to MoviePass and must not have previously redeemed a free offer from iHeartRadio (offer must be redeemed within 7 days).