Here’s What’s HIP on ALL 3 Sites This Week, May 5 – 11
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
There’s a lot that happens within our HIP sites!
- I bought the largest roll of toilet paper and shared just how massive it is on Facebook Live.
- Target Beauty Boxes got a steep discount to just $3.50 a box!
- We shifted gears for Walmart Wednesday to rave about their designer lookalike shoe selection.
- I shared my disdain for cutting onions and some funny and clever ways to avoid tearing up.
- Lina is true #MomGoals with her sweet first period kit DIY box.
- Stetson tried allllll the food at Costco to report back with the best bang for your buck.
- We showed nurses some much-deserved love with a little giveaway on Instagram.
Oh and we’ve been getting those squats in for our 30-Day 100 Squat Challenge. Are you in?
- Marley made breakfast time the best time with a yummy fluffy pancake recipe.
- We revamped snack time with low-carb junk food alternatives.
- No need to venture out for your favorite restaurant dishes when you can keto-fy them at home.
- Make sure you saved room for dessert with the most popular keto sweet treats on Pinterest.
- Our Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole is hot, tangy, and will have you coming back for seconds.
- We’re loving Drew Barrymore’s home line, especially the velvet couch that could easily pass for designer.
- Did you know that pizza ovens and wine cellars are at the top of wishlists for millennial homebuyers?
- Lowe’s is having a huge sale on $1 patio pavers right now, just in time to spruce up the backyard.
- We came across fun new kitchen items for Rae Dunn lovers at TJ Maxx & Home Goods.
- We compared Mrs. Meyer’s to Target’s new Everspring cleaning line to bring you our honest opinion.
- Storage bins are currently on sale at Target so we’re busy organizing all the things.
Whew, what a week! I’m very ready for the weekend. 😊
And to all my Hip Mammas out there, Happy Mother’s Day! 💕
Be sure to keep up with everything HIP by following our social channels below!