Starbucks Secret Menu
Love Starbucks?! Here at Hip2Save we share all of the latest Starbucks Secret Menu drinks! We even taste test them to make sure they are just as delicious as they sound. From secret menu frappuccino drinks to refreshers and more, we're here to tell you about all of the best ones. Speaking of Starbucks drinks, did you know that you can score a secret menu drink for free when you sign up for the Starbucks Rewards Program? Read all about it here.
Did you know that Starbucks can make a variety of secret menu holiday drinks? They can - and will pretty much make anything you'd like as long as you know the recipe!
Keep in mind that depending on what Starbucks secret menu drink you’re ordering and what add-ins there are, you may be required to pay a little extra for these add-in items (such as strawberries, syrups, etc). Also, it’s really important when requesting a secret menu drink that you make note of the recipe and not just the name – as not all Baristas are familiar with the drink names.
Here are five Starbucks secret menu holiday drinks you won’t find listed on the menu, and what you’ll need to say when ordering them (plus, scroll down for our team's faves!)...
1. Starbucks Secret Menu Holly Jolly Latte
- Stat with an Eggnog Chai Latte - NO water
- Add peppermint syrup – 1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, 3 pumps venti
- Top with nutmeg sprinkles and whipped cream
2. Starbucks Secret Menu Christmas in a Cup Latte
- Start with a Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Add white mocha syrup (1.5 pumps tall, 2 pumps grande, 2.5 pumps venti)
- Add peppermint syrup (1/2 pump tall, 1 pump grande, 1.5 pumps venti)
- Optional: Top with chocolate whipped cream instead of regular if you like it extra chocolatey!
3. Starbucks Secret Menu Candy Cane Frappuccino
- Start with a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Add peppermint syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
4. Starbucks Secret Menu Christmas Cookie Frappuccino
- Start with a creme base Frappuccino
- Add Peppermint Syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Add Toffee Nut Syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Top with whipped cream and a raw sugar packet sprinkled on top
- Optional: Top with caramel drizzle
5. Starbucks Secret Menu Roasted Chestnut Macchiatto
- Start with a Hazelnut Macchiato
- Add toffee nut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Add extra hazelnut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Add white chocolate mocha Syrup (1/2 pump tall and grande, 1 pump venti)
- Top with spiced whipped cream and hazelnut drizzle
And, here are some of the team's fave holiday Starbucks drinks:
"I love the ICED White Peppermint Mocha with Almond Milk. It gets me going and is sooo YUUMMMY!" - Amber
"My favorite drink is the Blonde Caramel Brulée Latte, with 3 shots of espresso, one pump of Caramel Brulée sauce, and one pump of Vanilla Syrup. UNREAL." - Emily
"I just tried the hot Caramel Brulée Latte and it is SO good! I always ask for half the syrup so it's not super sweet." - Lina
"My Christmas go-to is a 1/2 Chestnut Praline Latte + 1/2 White Chocolate Mocha! I ask for the grande Chestnut Praline Latte with 2 pumps of Chestnut Praline syrup, 2 pumps of White Chocolate Mocha sauce, blonde espresso, soy milk, with extra Praline topping and whipped cream." - Alana
"I love the Gingerbread Latte with nonfat milk and no whip. My boys don't like coffee, but they love the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Peppermint." - Mary
"Since I'm a Keto gal, my go-to Starbucks drink is an Americano with steamed heavy cream and my trusty liquid Stevia that I add in to sweeten things up. If I'm craving a seasonal flavor, I keep fun holiday varieties on hand like pumpkin spice." - Collin
Wanna save on your Starbucks secret menu drink? This will perk you up!Did you know that if you’re a Starbucks Rewards Member, you’ll be able to choose one of the following rewards on your actual birthday – no purchase required!
- FREE handcrafted beverage (choose ANY size!)
- FREE food Item (like a yummy pastry or danish) or
- FREE ready-to-drink bottled beverage (such as an Evolution Fresh juice)
And, if you’re ordering coffee on your birthday, be sure to size up to a Venti (or a Trenta for cold drinks), add shots of espresso, flavorings, and whipped cream, as all of the additions are on the house!
Now go enjoy your Starbucks Secret Menu Drink for FREE!
Hide Expired Posts
Page 1 of 1