My Review of This Trendy Leopard Print Cardigan from Amazon
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
I already love cute sweaters from Amazon, and recently spotted this leopard print cardigan that’s been one of the biggest hits in fashion this season. So I tried it for myself to see it lives up to all the hype or not.
Here’s my honest review –
ZESICA Women’s Long Sleeves Open Front Leopard Print Cardigan $35.99 (regularly $53.99)
If you’re looking for a great cardigan to keep you warm and complete the perfect outfit, this sweater cardigan will do the trick. Plus, I’m finding that leopard continually comes back in style making it’s a must-have wardrobe pick. I’d even go as far as to say it could stick in your capsule wardrobe for good!
With well over 300 reviews and 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon, this cardigan is not only a popular choice, but it’s also extremely affordable compared to its identical Nordstrom competitors shoppers are comparing it to!
Here are the many things I love about this cardigan:
- The material is SO soft! It’s the perfect combination between a cozy knit blanket and a soft cotton fabric, so it’s not itchy at all and could easily be worn with a tank top or sleeveless shirt.
- It has deep front pockets: They’re the perfect height to rest your hands and a great size to put your phone or other small accessories that you’re toting around.
- The length is perfect: I found this cardigan to be slightly longer than the stock photos on Amazon (unless the model is pretty tall and I’m 5’5″). I like that you could easily pair this with leggings and still have your tushie covered.
- The print is spot on: Leopard can be a hit or a miss in my opinion, but I think this Amazon cardigan is spot on! I love the tasteful colors and if you’re looking for something slightly different, it also comes in many other colors to suit your style.
- I love the cuffed sleeves: I like the added detail of the cuff sleeves. I typically roll the sleeves of my cardigans anyway, so the fact that these are already sewn with a cuffed detail is a bonus for me!
Here are a couple of things to consider about this cardigan:
- The seams came a little sloppy. I did notice that the seams at the neckline were a little unfinished, but I think once you trim it, the fabric would still be okay and it wouldn’t pose as an issue long-term.
- The inside doesn’t have a leopard print. I’m not sure how you would achieve a leopard print on the inside for a knit sweater, however, I thought that some readers may not like that or that it looks unfinished and that it was worth noting.
- I wish it came in an XS size. I typically wear a 0 or 2, so I wish that this cardigan came in a smaller size since I found the small to be slightly big on me. If you wear a size 4 or larger, this won’t even be an issue!
Overall, I think that this oversized cardigan is adorable! If you’re into leopard print, I think you’re just going to love this trendy Amazon find!
And in case you’re curious about what I’m wearing, I paired my cardigan with this Amazon shirt and my favorite faux leather leggings from Nordstrom (I also shared a knockoff version on my Nordstrom post, too). 😍
Hip Tip: If your cardigan doesn’t work out, did you know that you can now easily return Amazon Prime orders at Kohls? How convenient is that?!