This $40 Oversized Women’s Turtleneck Sweater from Amazon is so Cozy!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Cozy up this season with my new favorite turtleneck!
Do you love a cozy turtleneck as much as I do?! I personally can’t live without them in the fall and winter – they’re great to layer on cold days and make for the perfect fall outfits. So when I fell in love with this Goodthreads long turtleneck sweater from Amazon recently, I just had to write a post to share it with you all!
This sweater is the perfect amount of softness and not itchy at all if you choose to wear it on its own! Plus, it comes in 8 different colors so I know you’ll definitely find the perfect addition to your fall capsule wardrobe!
One thing I struggle with when finding a great sweater is that it feels too boxy. I was first drawn to this turtleneck because it’s longer than your average sweater and I was excited that I could comfortably wear it with leggings and have my bum covered. 😄
The options to style this gorgeous sweater are endless, too!
Or dress it up with tights and throw a belt around your waist for the holiday parties you’re sure to get invited to this year! 😉(If you do wear it as a dress, I would recommend sizing up so it’s not too short.)
I’m wearing a size XS and I’m 5’5″.
My favorite things about this sweater:
- It’s timeless. The ribbed detailing on the collar and sleeves adds a nice touch to make this simple silhouette a little extra special. Overall, the clean lines and cut make this a total capsule wardrobe piece.
- It’s versatile. You can wear it in many different ways like I shared above, which gives me the confidence I’ll be able to wear it multiple times this season!
- The color is gorgeous. I was totally impressed with the color of this sweater when it arrived! It’s a rich, yet neutral, emerald green. I think it makes it look way more expensive than it actually is!
- It’s soft. No one feels good wearing an itchy sweater, so I love this one even more since it’s so soft and easy to wear no matter what you pair it with.
- It doesn’t shed. I was pleasantly surprised that this sweater doesn’t shed! I wore it around town all day with my black leggings and never did I see annoying fuzzies on them or on my jacket. Totally a keeper!
A couple of things to consider:
- It’s true to size. If you’re looking to wear this as a sweater dress or would prefer a little more length when wearing it with leggings, then I would definitely recommend sizing up.
- The sleeves are a little long. I personally LOVE that the sleeves are longer! They fall right below my wrist and I think it just feels extra cozy when I can wrap my hands in the soft fabric. However, some may not appreciate long sleeves and in that case, this one may not be for you or you can simply roll them up.
Let me know which look is your favorite, I’d love to hear! And if you scoop one up for yourself, I definitely need to hear about it, too!