Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Ready for a yummy and unique pizza idea?
If you love the bold flavor of traditional buffalo wings, give this simple buffalo chicken pizza recipe a try! An excellent choice for game day yet easy enough for busy weeknights!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
yield: 5 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Make this buffalo chicken pizza recipe will be a game changer for your next game day gathering! Adapted from TheCookingGuy.com
- 2 and 1/2 cups grilled chicken (or use shredded rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup hot buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s Wing Sauce)
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 – 12 inch prepared pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
This is my family’s favorite pizza!
My husband requests this idea all the time. We love the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing combination with the ranch dressing so much! It reminds us of our favorite buffalo chicken dip, and is so easy to make. You’ll love it!