Warm up With Some Cheesy Chicken Noodle Soup!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Try this delicious cheesy chicken noodle soup!
Do you love chicken noodle soup?
Then you’re gonna wanna curl up with a bowl of this rich and cheesy chicken noodle soup ASAP! I’ve seen similar cozy soup recipes floating around the internet for a while now and knew I had to try this idea. If you’re soup obsessed like me, then don’t hesitate to try this simple stove-top soup all will LOVE!
The result is an ultra-comforting hearty soup featuring chicken, veggies, and a yummy cream cheese broth with Italian seasoning flavors. I topped mine with pieces of chopped bacon to throw it over the top! Cheesy chicken noodle soup is definitely a must-try EASY meal that’s every bit as warm and comforting as it looks.
Are you eating keto? Try making this cream cheese chicken dish from Hip2Keto.com and serve over zuchini noodles for a similar low carb alternative! There’s also a yummy low carb jalepeño popper chicken soup recipe with a zesty Mexican twist you should try!
Tips for making the best cheesy chicken noodle soup:
- More cheese please! cream cheese and shredded cheese make this soup an epic comfort food situation! If you’d like to experiment with other favorite cheeses, I think that’d be fun too.
- Leftover shredded chicken or perhaps a rotisserie chicken is great to use for this idea. You can use egg noodles or any noodles, but we really enjoyed using thin spaghetti. So delicious!
- You can, of course, use broth, but in a pinch sub in water and bouillon. I enjoy Better Than Bouillon as I think it tastes yummier than traditional bouillon cubes!
- Make your own Italian dressing seasoning using this easy recipe if you don’t want to buy one.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Soup
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
Cream cheese and cheddar are added to traditional chicken noodles for the ultimate comfort food.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 0.6 oz. zesty Italian dressing packet
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 6 cups chicken broth (or 6 cups water & bouillon)
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz. dry thin spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Optional Topping: 4 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
This is a family-approved soup!
My family can be a little picky when it comes to soups, and we all enjoyed this cheesy chicken soup so much! As you might guess, the leftovers are yummy, too! Overall, a yummy and easy meal for any night of the week.
Check out what my teammate Amber has to say about this soup:
“This cheesy chicken noodle soup is what Sunday rainy cold day food dreams are made of! I love all the yummy flavors as this soup is nothing short of AMAZING! I never have leftovers because everyone in my house loves it and eats all of it. Pro-tip: I use any noodles I happen to have on hand as it’ll be great with any shape noodle. Don’t forget to top with LOADS of bacon as that MAKES THE MEAL!”