Easy 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This fluffy pumpkin dip has all the flavors of pumpkin pie in a dessert dip, and is perfect for your next fall party.
Ready to experience pumpkin pie as a yummy, fluffy dip?
Look no further, because this simple 3-ingredient pumpkin dip will have you thinking, “Why haven’t I tried this sooner?!” It’s a dessert-style dip that’s a brilliant idea for entertaining in the fall. It tastes amazing and only takes a couple of minutes to put together!
If you’re a fan of pumpkin spice desserts, this idea should definitely be on your must-make list! This fluffy, creamy, and perfectly sweet dip makes a delicious snack and/or dessert to share with friends and family.
Hip tips for making 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip:
- Get creative with pumpkin dipper ideas! You can use graham crackers, Nilla wafers, Chessmen shortbread cookies, gingersnaps, broken waffle cones, sliced apples, etc.
- I used sugar-free pudding mix for this recipe, but you could use regular pudding mix if desired. Note that the sugar-free version comes in a 1 oz. size while the regular vanilla instant pudding is in a 3.4 oz. box. They are actually the same 4-serving size, but the sugar-free powder is just lighter than regular — use them interchangeably!
- Adding pumpkin pie spice makes this dip taste even more delish! If you don’t have any on hand, try putting together an easy DIY Pumpkin Spice Blend of your own. Trust me, you’ll be using it all season long!
3-Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Fall in love with this easy to make fluffy pumpkin dip - perfect for pumpkin spice fans!
- 1 can pumpkin purée, 15 oz.
- 1 container Cool Whip, 8 oz. (thawed)
- 1 small (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional but so yummy!)
Pumpkin pie dip is such a yummy treat that WILL NOT disappoint!
This is such a fun recipe to serve at parties – especially when you’re ready for fall and don’t want to spend the time and energy making a homemade pie!
If you’re craving something pumpkin, this will do the trick! No matter how you serve it up, this pumpkin dip is sure to be a favorite. Let us know what you think about this recipe – Enjoy!
Want more pumpkin recipes? Check out 15 of our all-time favorites!