16 of the Best Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Are you ready to pumpkin all the things?
As an avid lover of fall, I can’t get enough pumpkin-flavored everything. Coffees, cookies, cakes… you name it! Whether or not we’re officially into autumn, any time of year is the perfect time to prep for the best pumpkin desserts. Am I right?! Check out some of our favorites below!
Hip Tip: Many of these recipes call for the use of a Pumpkin Pie Seasoning Blend, which you can easily make yourself! Get the recipe here– it’s so simple!
1. It’s so easy to make this Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Pie.
This dessert is such a crowd pleaser and a great option for a variety of diets and eating lifestyles. Get the recipe.
2. A classic recipe gets a fall upgrade with these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Easy peasy and so satisfying, you’ll be reaching for cookie after cookie. Make sure not to skip the dough chilling step for perfectly chewy cookies. Also, make sure to double the batch! 😉 Get the recipe.
3. Put this Pull-Apart Pumpkin Spice Loaf at the top of your fall baking list. It makes the best dessert or breakfast treat!
Flaky layers of sweet, cinnamony pumpkin goodness await you with this pull-apart loaf. You’ll be amazed at the flavors but more amazed at how easy this loaf comes together. Get the recipe.
4. Move over Starbucks… we’ve hacked your Pumpkin Spice Latte!
This ain’t your Starbucks PSL… it’s better! It has all the yummy, comforting flavors from the pumpkin pie spice, and you can swap out the milk for a nut-based alternative if you’re dairy-free. Get the recipe.
Need to make a batch for a large group? Make up to 8 servings in the slow cooker!
Hip Tip: Eating keto? Here’s our low-carb pumpkin spice latte version!
5. You’re just 4 ingredients away from eating the best ever Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares dessert.
These tasty squares couldn’t be any easier to whip up—the recipe calls for just 4 ingredients! If you need a super simple last-minute treat, these will save the day. Get the recipe.
6. Need to make the Perfect Pumpkin Pie? This pumpkin dessert recipe delivers every single time.
If you’re in search of a fool-proof pumpkin pie recipe to have in your holiday cooking arsenal, look no further than this absolutely perfect, surprisingly simple pumpkin dessert. Your friends and family will thank you. Get the recipe.
Hip Tip: Want it keto? Check out our easy keto pumpkin pie recipe!
7. You’ll want to dive right into this creamy 4-Layer Pumpkin Dessert.
There’s really no way to define a name for this dessert other than by the sweet layers of deliciousness. Dive your fork through light and airy whipped cream, sweetened pumpkin, fluffy cream cheese, and a crunchy pecan crust. Absolutely YUM! Get the recipe.
8. Use a simple cake-rolling hack to make this Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Filling.
This pumpkin dessert looks impressive, and the rolling technique is so simple! This fall dessert is a perfect balance of sweetness and spice whether you enjoy it after dinner or in the morning with a cup of coffee. Get the recipe.
Hip Tip: Get the Keto Pumpkin Roll recipe here.
9. This Pumpkin Spice Fudge is creamy, nutty, and SO addicting!
Fudge doesn’t always need to be chocolate, and this recipe is proof! These rich pumpkin fudge bites taste like caramel with a touch of spice. Plus the added crunch from the nuts is a great complement to the creamy texture. Get the recipe.
10. Save big and make this Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread at home!
Love the Starbucks pumpkin bread but don’t like shelling out for it? This copycat recipe will save you the trip so you can enjoy a slice from the comfort of your own home alongside a warm cup of coffee. Get the recipe.
11. Start your day with a little bit of this Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer in your mug!
Speaking of coffee, why not add some spiced pumpkin flair with this rich and dreamy creamer? Make a batch to have all week long so that every morning is a treat. Get the recipe.
12. The flavors of cinnamon rolls and pumpkin pie collide in this Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread.
Warning: You may find yourself mindlessly pulling piece after piece of this fun-to-eat monkey bread. It’s warm, gooey, and such a fun treat to bring to a fall party! Get the recipe.
13. Pumpkin Pie Dip is sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
This pumpkin dessert recipe couldn’t be any easier! With just pumpkin puree, Cool Whip, and vanilla instant pudding, you can whip together the dip in no time! Serve it with Nilla Wafers, pretzels, or fruit as your dippers. Get the recipe.
Hip Tip: Carving a pumpkin soon? Save those seeds and make these Roasted Ranch-Seasoned Pumpkin Seeds for a savory snack!
14. This Pumpkin Dump Cake is a fun cake + pie mashup.
This super simple pumpkin dessert recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. It comes together in just minutes and is perfect for fall gatherings! Get the recipe.
15. Power up with these Pumpkin Oatmeal Energy Bites.
It’s an energy-packed treat that tastes like you’re indulging in dessert. These pumpkin oatmeal peanut butter balls are perfectly poppable and especially great when you want a quick grab-and-go snack. Get the recipe.
Hip Tip: Prefer to get your pumpkin-powered energy in the form of a bar? Try this recipe for homemade Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars!
16. Skip the pricey coffee shop scones and make these Pumpkin Spice Scones with Cream Cheese Glaze.
These easy to make homemade pumpkin spice scones are full of fall-inspired flavors and drizzled with a cream cheese glaze. They make a memorable breakfast treat for your family and they will pair perfectly with your coffee or tea at any time of day! Get the recipe.