Are you a fan of Starbucks Pumpkin Bread?
Then you should try making this easy copycat version at home! The result is a delicious spiced sweet loaf with pumpkin flavors that will pair perfect with your next morning cup of Joe.
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
*Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com
1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds *optional
- Grease one 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl – mix flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, baking powder, and salt together.
- Beat eggs, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in another bowl with an electric mixer.
- Beat in pumpkin and oil.
- Add flour mixture and mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Sprinkle Pumpkin Seeds over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the top is dark brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean, about 60-65 minutes. Let cool in the pan. Invert onto a wire rack and slice it into 1-inch thick slices. Makes 8 Servings.
This has been my go to treat at Starbucks lately! I’m so happy to have found a recipe just like it. To be sure, today I bought a slice of theirs and made my own at home. The verdict is… this copycat version is definitely super close and of course really yummy! My family LOVED it.
The texture and sweetness reminds me of banana bread, but a pumpkin version. The pumpkin seeds taste awesome on top too! What a perfect Fall bread. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.