Love Starbucks Pumpkin Bread? Get the Copycat Recipe
Are you a fan of Starbucks Pumpkin Bread?
It’s a popular seasonal baked treat I look forward to each year. Thank goodness baking this easy copycat version at home is super easy and affordable! The result is a delicious spiced sweet loaf with pumpkin flavors that will pair perfectly with your next morning cup of Joe.
Hip recipe tips for copycat Starbucks pumpkin bread:
- Top your loaf with yummy pumpkin seeds! They’re optional but makes it taste and look just like the Starbucks version!
- Don’t skip the step about greasing your loaf pan. This will help keep it from sticking in the pan after baking.
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 60 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
Make this delicious fall-inspired Starbucks Pumpkin Bread copycat recipe at home! Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds *optional
Skip the coffee shop, and bake this heavenly pumpkin loaf at home!
I’m so happy to have a recipe just like the Starbucks version. To be sure, today I bought a slice of theirs and made my own at home. The verdict, this copycat version is definitely super close and really yummy! My family LOVED it.
The texture and sweetness reminds me of soft banana bread, but a pumpkin version. The pumpkin seeds taste awesome on top too! What a perfect fall treat. Enjoy!