No-Stress Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Are you a pumpkin pie fan?
My family LOVES all the pumpkin desserts, especially around the holidays, and this amazing pumpkin pie is very simple and quick to make at home! It comes out perfect every time.
I’m a dedicated fan of this no-fail recipe because all you have to do is mix up the EASY filling, pour on top of a pre-made crust, and then bake it in the oven. That’s it! Then you’ll be on your way to pumpkin heaven.
Eating Keto? Check out our homemade KETO pumpkin pie on Hip2Keto.com that’s also easy to make!
Tips for making a perfect stress-free pumpkin pie:
- I usually buy a 9 oz. graham cracker pie crust, but you could always make a crust if you’d prefer! In all honestly, I’m usually an anxious mess trying to cook everything on Thanksgiving, so a prepared crust can come in handy in my opinion!
- You can use a can of pumpkin puree or make your own. I actually had some leftover homemade pumpkin puree on hand after making THIS recipe in my Instant Pot and used it for this pie which was delicious.
- If you don’t already have pumpkin pie spice, here’s how you can make it at home for all your sweet pumpkin desserts this season!
- Need a gluten-free vegan option? Check out this from-scratch vegan pumpkin pie I made last year!
- Pumpkin pie is the perfect dessert option for Thanksgiving because it can be made in advance! You can usually get away with baking it a day or two ahead fo time and storing it in the fridge.
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 55 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
You'll want to make this no-fuss homemade pumpkin pie at home this year for easy holiday entertaining!
- 15 oz, can of pumpkin puree or homemade pumpkin puree (Click HERE for Recipe)
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 9 oz. prepared graham cracker crust
- whipped cream for serving
This beats a store-bought pumpkin pie by a mile and still pretty low effort.
Serve it with some whipped cream and enjoy this fabulous treat you’ve just created! The filling turns out soft, with a creamy and smooth yet firm texture, and has lots of delicious sweet pumpkin flavor. I love how the bottom of the crust sort of caramelizes, too!
I absolutely love that this recipe has minimal ingredients, but tastes so YUM and homemade. If you were to come to my house, this is the exact recipe I’d be making for delicious pumpkin pie! The leftovers are yummy too, and I love enjoying a slice alongside a cup of coffee.
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after baking this pie:
“Not only is the flavor fantastic on this pumpkin pie, but it was also so easy to make! I usually make the filling and crust from scratch, which takes much more time. This super-easy pumpkin pie was JUST as good! I will absolutely be making this again, and love that this uses a pre-made graham cracker crust! They cost just as much as buying a box of graham crackers and save so much time. I use them for all kinds of pudding pies, but never for pumpkin pie. Genius!”
Not wanting to make your own? Check out our taste test of Costco Vs. Sam’s Club pumpkin pies to see which one is best!