Mammo-Grahams (Breast Cancer Awareness Treat)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month! If you’re looking for a fun treat to make in honor of this month, check out these cute and clever no-bake Mammo-Grahams! Inspired by the cookies created by Apron Strings, I’ve made my version using marzipan which can easily be made from almond paste found in the baking aisle of the grocery store.
yield: 7 SERVINGS
Make these Breast Cancer awareness cookies, makes an easy sweet treat.
- 7 oz package of Almond Paste
- 1 and 3/4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- Gummy Worms (Red Hots or pink M&M’s could also work!)
- Pink Decorating Icing for ribbon
You can also make these Breast Cancer Awareness Cookies!