Sheet Pan Breakfast Idea (Make Bacon, Eggs, and Potatoes – Using One Pan!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Use this easy sheet pan breakfast idea to cook up an entire breakfast in the oven with very little hands-on time!
Breakfast is done with just one pan to wash afterward using this recipe!
Sheet pan meals are my favorite because it means less hand on time and I am not standing over the stove cooking. What if I told you it’s easy to bake potatoes, bacon, and eggs for the family on the same sheet pan in the oven?! Try it, as you won’t regret it!
This meal would be so easy to customize for your family’s taste too. For instance, I used Potatoes O’Brien with onions and peppers but shredded hash browns work great too!
If you are curious about my non-stick sheet pan check out our review on Caraway bakeware that is currently on sale! I personally love this sheet pan so much. It looks new after constant use all year and wipes clean.
The result is a drool-worthy perfectly crisp sheet pan breakfast!
If you are worried about each item being done according to taste, no worries I have you covered. This process includes par cooking the bacon a little bit first, then the potatoes, and finally the cheese and eggs. Even though this will go through the oven a few times at a time, it’s still somewhat effortless and yummy. We are particular when it comes to crispy bacon and potatoes and have found this to be the best method.
Use this as a delicious hassle-free family breakfast or brunch idea during the busy holiday season!
Sheet Pan Bacon Eggs and Hash Brown Breakfast
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 46 MINUTES
total time: 56 MINUTES
Use a singe sheet pan to bake an incredibly easy breakfast.
Extra tips for making this simple one-pan breakfast:
- Feel free to season the potatoes as desired. We are currently loving this Kinders seasoning blend with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. I find myself using it on everything lately!
- Serve this on toast or on top of tortillas with salsa like I did. We enjoyed these as yummy breakfast tacos!
- Consider switching up the meat to sausage links if desired! You may not even need to prebake the sausage links, as they take around 30 minutes in the oven typically.
- Add more eggs if you’d like! 5 was good for us, but a hungrier bunch could want more which is easy to adjust.
- For easier clean-up maybe consider using covering your sheet pan with parchment paper first. My Caraway pan was easily wiped clean even after this meal!
This makes a perfect breakfast-for-dinner idea too!
I am always running out of easy dinner ideas, and we actually enjoyed this easy sheet pan bacon eggs, and potatoes as a family dinner. It was easy and so good. My kids attacked this meal after sports practice and loved it. I know you’ll love it as much as we do.
Want some other delicious and easy sheet pan meals to try?