Shrimp Scampi (Easy AND Quick Meal Idea)
No need to visit a fancy restaurant to enjoy delicious shrimp scampi! This super easy meal can be made in around 15 minutes at home! Serve this buttery garlic shrimp dish with traditional, whole wheat, or gluten-free pasta or even zucchini “zoodles”.
yield: 3 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Make this buttery and garlic shrimp scampi filled with lots of tasty flavors! An easy recipe to fill your family's appetite!
- 1 lb. Raw Shrimp, defrosted, peeled & deveined
- 3/4 cup white wine (I used Chardonnay)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Garnish: Lemon, fresh parsley, grated Parmesan cheese
Time Saving Tip: Make ahead noodles a day or two before and store in a Ziploc bag with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.