Strawberry Pretzel Salad is a Sweet Summertime Treat!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
The perfect strawberry dessert recipe is here!
If you like treats that blend sweet and salty flavors, check out this yummy summertime dessert! This popular potluck dessert known as Strawberry Pretzel Salad features layers of strawberries, Jell-O gelatin, and sweetened cream cheese served on top of a buttery pretzel crust. It’s SO good.
What I love about this Strawberry Pretzel Salad recipe is not only how simple it is to make, but that it’s also got the best sweet, salty, creamy, and crunchy flavors and textures. This dessert really is so yummy!
Hip tips for making the best strawberry pretzel salad:
- Feel free to use raspberries and raspberry gelatin if you prefer a more tart berry flavor.
- Throw a few blueberries on top and you’ll have a red, white, and blue patriotic dessert for Memorial Day, 4th of July, or Labor Day!
- I’ve made this recipe with frozen and fresh strawberries. It really is a matter of preference and will be delicious either way.
- Add chocolate syrup drizzle to the top – it gives you that little bit of chocolate fix that pairs so nicely with the strawberry flavor!
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
yield: 18 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 4 HOURS 10 MINUTES
total time: 4 HOURS 30 MINUTES
This delicious strawberry pretzel dessert is crunchy, creamy, fruity, and easy to make!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 and 1/2 cups pretzels, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed (or whipped cream)
Strawberry Gelatin Topping:
- 2 – 10 oz. bags of frozen or fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 oz. strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups water, boiling
This simple dessert is always a home run!
My family goes crazy over Strawberry Pretzel Salad and it tastes even better than it looks. The crust is crunchy, almost like toffee, and the creamy middle is so good! Enjoy! 😋
Can’t get enough strawberries? Check out these other yummy recipes…
This delectable strawberry cake is a summertime favorite in my home! It’s the perfect dessert to whip up for your next get-together or bbq!
If you’re short on time and need a quick dessert to whip up for a crowd, then you’ll love these cheesecake stuffed strawberries. It doesn’t get easier than this and I bet ya can’t eat just one!
Eating keto or have a friend living the keto life? You can make a keto-friendly version and no one will ever be able to tell the difference – they’re that darn good!
Grab a can of biscuits and a few ingredients and you’ll have a berrylicious treat the entire family will love. This strawberry shortcake biscuit recipe is perfect for brunch or an afternoon treat! I love that it’s a frugal dessert too!