Strawberry Pretzel Salad is a Classic Summertime Treat!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you like treats that blend sweet and salty flavors, make strawberry pretzel salad as a tasty summertime dessert!
The perfect strawberry dessert recipe is here! 🍓🥨
This popular potluck dessert known as strawberry pretzel salad features layers of strawberries, Jell-O gelatin, and sweetened cream cheese served on top of a buttery pretzel crust. It’s a delicious old-fashioned dessert salad to consider for any party or occasion.
What I love about this strawberry pretzel salad recipe is not only how simple it is to make, but that it’s also got the best sweet, salty, creamy, and crunchy flavors and textures.
Can you make strawberry pretzel salad ahead of time?
Yes! Since this dessert takes time for the gelatin to set up, you’ll actually need to make it ahead of time. consider preparing it in the morning before you serve it at a gathering later in the day. You can even make strawberry pretzel salad the night before. It’s best to consume it within a few days, however.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
yield: 18 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 4 HOURS 10 MINUTES
total time: 4 HOURS 30 MINUTES
This delicious strawberry pretzel dessert is crunchy, creamy, fruity, and easy to make!
Cream Cheese Filling:
Strawberry Gelatin Topping:
Tips for making the best strawberry pretzel salad:
- Feel free to use raspberries and raspberry gelatin if you prefer a more tart berry flavor.
- Throw a few blueberries on top and you’ll have a red, white, and blue patriotic dessert for Memorial Day, 4th of July, or Labor Day!
- I’ve made this recipe with frozen and fresh strawberries. It really is a matter of preference and will be delicious either way.
- If you need a gluten-free option, be sure to choose gluten-free pretzels for the crust.
- Add chocolate syrup drizzle to the top – it gives you that little bit of chocolate fix that pairs so nicely with the strawberry flavor!
This simple dessert is always a home run!
My family goes crazy over strawberry pretzel salad and it tastes even better than it looks. The crust is crunchy, almost like toffee, and the creamy middle is so creamy and YUM! Enjoy! 😋
Can’t get enough strawberries? Check out these other yummy recipes…