Print This Coupon Now to Save $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereals
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
At Hip2Save, we’re always sharing the best printable and digital coupons to help you save at your favorite retailers!
We’re constantly searching for the best grocery coupons to help you save money. Coupons are a great way to stretch your grocery budget and to save on daily essentials your family needs. While free printable coupons are such an easy way to score big savings, you can also save on your groceries with digital coupons, newspaper coupons, mailers, peelies, and more.
Fire up the printer! These are 6 of the hottest coupons you can print right now…
- $1.00/2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereals
- $1.00/10 CUPS any variety Yoplait Yogurt
- $1.50/2 PACKS any variety Yoplait Yogurt Multipack
- $1.00/1 Cafe Bustelo Coffee product (excluding instant)
- $1.00/1 Folgers Coffee product (excluding instant)
- $1.00/3 Happy Baby Organics Jars
Looking for more printable coupons?
Check out our free Coupon Database, where you can search for digital and printable coupons for everything from groceries to paper products, pet care, personal care items, and so much more! You’ll find all your favorite brands and sometimes even more general items too, like fresh produce and meat.
Prefer paperless ways to save?
Thanks to the wonders of technology, there are so many ways to save money on essentials just by using your phone! Here are a just few of our favorite high-tech ways to save money, with no coupon-clipping required!
- Get cashback and earn gift cards on everyday purchases with one of these 10 apps.
- Use the Target Circle App to save on every Target run!
- Save time and money when you order groceries through the Walmart app and use one of these promo codes!
- Take advantage of Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program to score free shipping, discounts with digital coupons, and up to an additional 15% off when you add five or more items to your subscription.