The New Hobby Lobby Sale Schedule & Everything to Know
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Know the best times to shop at Hobby Lobby!
Shop smart at Hobby Lobby.
No more 40% OFF coupons? We’re sharing everything you need to know about the new Hobby Lobby sale schedule so you can shop smarter and save even more.
In February 2021, Hobby Lobby discontinued its popular 40% off coupon leaving a lot of people wondering when they can score the best Hobby Lobby deals.
Lucky for you, we did all the work for you on Hobby Lobby’s sale schedule so you’ll be shopping with confidence.
*Note that some sales may be regional and could vary by store and location. Check their weekly ad (*changes every Sunday) to get the best deals and make sure you’re signed up for Hobby Lobby emails by scrolling to the bottom of this page and entering your email.
We also post the latest Hobby Lobby news here at Hip2Save!
1. You can always score furniture on sale for 30% OFF.
In the market for some new furniture for your home? Then make sure to shop Hobby Lobby’s section in-store and online where you’ll always get 30% off and it doesn’t even matter what day of the week it is!
They have many options from farmhouse-inspired to kid-centric, but if you’re not sure where to start check out this super trendy farmhouse dupe I found a couple years ago that saved about $1,700 off the designer price! 😱
2. Score 40% OFF fabrics every day of the week.
Hobby Lobby is a great place to score all your fabrics if you’ve got quite a bit of craft projects to check off your list. Every day of the week (minus being closed on Sundays, of course), you can find all their home decor fabrics, flannel and fleece, quilting fabrics, and even many outdoor fabrics on sale!
*Note that this can vary by location.
3. Frames and photo albums are always on sale for 50% OFF.
Looking to put some of your precious family photos on display or in an album to keep forever? Luckily for you, no matter the day of the week, you can score all of Hobby Lobby’s frames and photo albums on sale for a whopping 50% off and they’ll make great gifts!
4. Grab popular books from 40-50% OFF on the new Hobby Lobby sale schedule.
Many people might not know, but Hobby Lobby is also a great place to score new books to read and with the new Hobby Lobby sale schedule, you can find all their best-selling books at 40% off. This includes titles like Dave Ramsey’s The Total Money Makeover and you can even score the same great deals on gift books, children’s books, devotionals, and even bibles.
5. Many party supplies are always 50% OFF at Hobby Lobby so go ahead and plan that party you’ve been dreaming of.
Whether you love to throw the perfect themed party or need to stock up on paper plates, you can always score party supplies for 50% off at Hobby Lobby, but just keep in mind this doesn’t typically include seasonal party decor.
6. Wood wall decor and framed art is 50% OFF every other week.
Finding the perfect wall decor for your home is easy when you’re shopping at Hobby Lobby because they have hundreds of pieces to choose from with every popular theme imaginable. Just be sure to buy them every other week when your store is offering them at half off and you can score any wall clock on sale for half off every other week too!
7. Hobby Lobby’s mirrors are also 50% OFF every other week.
Finish off any space or even your latest bathroom reno with a mirror from Hobby Lobby! Better yet, just like their wall decor, you can also score a new mirror from their endless collection for half off every other week!
8. Score all home decor including throws and pillows for 50% OFF every other week because you can never have too many.
You can never have too many throw pillows and blankets, so if you’re itching to grab another, you’ll feel guilt-free when you’re scooping up a gorgeous new find at Hobby Lobby! Every other week you can score these home must-haves for 50% off and it’s an affordable way to dress up your home for each holiday or season.
Here’s a full list of all the home decor you can expect to see on sale bi-weekly:
- Artwork: framed, canvas, and adhesive art
- Decorative crosses
- Decorative hardware: knobs, pulls, handles, and hooks
- Dry-erase boards
- Memo boards
- Throw blankets
- Wall decor: metal and wood
9. Find your favorite florals and faux plants at 50% OFF every other week with Hobby Lobby’s sale schedule.
It’s no secret that Hobby Lobby has some of the best faux florals and faux plants around and every other week, you can score all your favorites for 50% OFF! Now dressing up that empty corner in your home won’t be so expensive after all.
- Faux fruit and vegetables
- Floral stems, bushes, and arrangements
- Dried naturals
- Potted trees and plants
10. Expect to always grab seasonal items on sale and know when to save the most on their best holiday decor.
The Hobby Lobby sale schedule doesn’t have exact dates for each season, but we’ve narrowed down the approximate times you can expect them all year long. According to a Hobby Lobby store manager, their goal is to sell out of all of their seasonal inventory before the holiday arrives so make sure you’re planning well in advance because the best stuff sells out first!
Plus, you can always count on deeper discounts the closer it gets to the specific season or holiday and we’ve seen discounts in the past up to an incredible 90% off when it hits their clearance shelves!
Here’s roughly when to expect sales for holiday and seasonal items at Hobby Lobby and get the best deals year round:
- New Year’s Eve – Mid-November thru beginning of January.
- Valentine’s Day – Mid-January thru just after Valentine’s Day.
- St. Patrick’s Day – 30% off mid-February thru mid-March and 50% off after the holiday for about a week.
- Easter – 40% off End of February thru April and 80% off after the holiday for about a week.
- Spring Shop – 40% off end of December thru May, 50% off end of May thru mid-June, and 66% off mid-June thru the beginning of July.
- Summer Toys – 40% off February thru May, 50% off the first half of June, and 60% off mid-June through the beginning of July.
- Fourth of July – June thru July 5th.
- Fall decor, floral, party, and crafts – 40% off mid-July thru October, 50% off at the beginning of November, and 80% off end of November.
- Fall tableware – 50% off end of November.
- Christmas trees, crafts, decor, and floral – 40% off the middle of August thru October. 50% Off November thru mid-December. 66% Second half of December and 80-90% off New Year’s Eve thru the beginning of January.
- Christmas lights and batteries – 25% off Mid-August thru October and 50% off most of November.
- Christmas party and gift wrapping – End of November thru the beginning of December.