This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 at 2:55 pm.
Through 7/31, new users can head over to Educents.com, a daily deal site featuring educational material, and sign up to receive a FREE $5 credit to spend on their site – exclusively for Hip2Save readers! Keep in mind that your $5 code will be sent via email and you will have 6 months to use your credit! Sweet!
As an idea, consider using your $5 credit to snag various Downloadable Files completely FREE after applying your $5 credit! These would make great lesson plan worksheets for teachers, homeschooling parents, and more!
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 at 2:15 pm.
In addition to the new and reset Baby, Personal Care, Pet, and Food coupons over on Coupons.com, here are the new Household coupons! Print them while you can!
* $5/1 HTH Ultra 3″ Chlorinating Tablets
* $3/1 HTH Super Select Shock Treatment
* $0.75/1 Febreze Air Effects
* $1/1 Swiffer Sweeper Refill
* $1/1 Swiffer Duster Refill
* $1/1 Swiffer Wet Jet Refill
* $2/1 Swiffer Starter Kit (keep your eyes peeled for this kit at your local Dollar Tree!)
* $0.75/1 Febreze Set/Stick & Refresh
* $1/1 SPOT SHOT 14 oz item
* $1/1 SPOT SHOT 16 oz item
* $1/1 2000 Flushes
* $2/1 Tide PODS 31ct or larger
* $2/1 Tide OXI Multi-Purpose Stain Remover
* $1.10/1 Febreze Candle
* $1.10/1 Febreze Fabric Refresher
* $1.10/1 Febreze Noticeables Refill
* $1.50/1 Tide Detergent 40oz or larger
* $1/1 Tide Washing Machine Cleaner
* $1.50/1 Tide Boost
* $0.65/1 Tide To Go Pen
* $1/1 package of Hefty Trash Bags
* $1/2 packages of Hefty Slider Bags
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 at 1:43 pm.
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 at 1:26 pm.
Only 3 days left to snag these sweet promos offered up by Capital One 360! Through July 3rd, you can earn a whopping $100 when you open a new 360 Checking Account! Plus, open a 360 Savings Account and you’ll snag a $76 bonus! :D
Here’s how to snag $100 with a new checking account:
* Head over here and click on the Apply Now button
* Follow the instructions to open a 360 Checking checking account (be sure to open your new account no later than July 3rd!)
* You’ll then need to use your Debit Card to make 5 purchases or use CheckMateSM to make 5 remote check deposits (or a combo of both) within 45 days of opening your account.
* Your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
* Keep in mind that this $100 Bonus is only available for new 360 Checking Accounts (including Electric Orange checking) and your bonus may be reported to the IRS and your state
Here’s how to snag $76 with a 360 Savings Account:
* Head over here and click on the Open Now button
* Follow the instructions to open a 360 Savings account (be sure that you open your new account by July 3rd!). * * You must open the account with an initial deposit of $500
* The $76 bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days.
* This offer is only available when you open a new 360 Savings account (including Electric Orange Savings Account)
* Keep in mind that your bonus may be reported to the IRS and your state
What an easy way to earn a little extra money! And if for whatever reason you decide that you don’t want these accounts, you can cancel at anytime. Also, keep in mind that the required purchases can be of any amount – small or large.
If you have an account with Capital One 360 already, I’d love to hear your feedback!
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 at 1:11 pm.
Through July 15th, Starfish Project is hosting a 50/50 Summer Sale where you can snag 50% off when you spend over $50 on 150+ participating products (discount will be applied automatically in your cart)! Choose from a huge selection of earrings, bracelets and necklaces for adults and kids; note that shipping rates start at around $3.
As you can see from the picture above, the team over at the Starfish Project sent me several items from their Summer Sale including the Sarah Jane Aquamarine Turquoise Pendant ($29.99), Sterling Silver Bali Ball Earrings ($15.99), and the Rory Locket Charm Necklace ($24.99). I have always been impressed with the quality of their jewelry and this time was no exception. If you like these same items, add all 3 to your cart and you’ll pay just $35.48 (+ shipping) – a $70+ value!
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 at 1:00 pm.
Hurry on over here to request 6 free issues to American Photo magazine, courtesy of ValueMags. There are no strings attached and you’ll never receive a bill in the mail! Allow 6-10 weeks for your first issue to arrive in the mail.
At American Photo, images are everything. Each issue inspires and informs advanced amateur and professional photographers with blockbuster portfolios and step-by-step tutorials that showcase the art and swiftly changing technology of photography.
(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 at 12:50 pm.
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 at 12:37 pm.
UPDATE: Use code SONEW to score free shipping with no minimum purchase! (Thanks, Angela!)
Until Midnight EST tonight, head over Delia’s.com where they are offering up Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on Swim, Graphic Tees, Sandals, Sunglasses and Shorts. Even sweeter, you can save $20 off a $75 purchase when you use the code DHG at checkout. And, you can also score FREE 2-day shipping through ShopRunner (remember, you can cancel ShopRunner at anytime during the 30 day trial with no penalty or charges to your credit card!).
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 at 12:16 pm.
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 at 12:04 pm.
Calling all pet owners! Here are the new Pet Coupons that can be found over on Coupons.com! As always, the popular ones tend to go quick… so I suggest printing the ones you think you may use now and not waiting.