Who doesn't love freebies? At Hip2Save, we're sharing all of the best and totally legit free samples and product freebies available, including beauty items, groceries, diapers, and more! From birthday freebies (over 175!) to Veteran's Day freebies, you'll find them all right here!
Speaking of freebies, download our free Hip2Save app to save while on-the-go!
If you like sharing your opinion, are interested in helping companies improve by becoming a product tester, OR just enjoy scoring free samples in the mail from time to time 🙋🏼♀️, you're in luck! We're sharing 12 legit companies that will mail you completely free products to test (and keep!) or sample freebies to try before you buy.
Want to take advantage of legit freebies right now?! Here ya go...
1. PINCHmeOne of our favorite sites that regularly offers up free samples is PINCHme! There are no surveys to take or hoops to jump through - they are legit samples that will show up in your mailbox.
It’s easy to become a PINCHme member! Just sign up for a free account, fill out your profile, take the shopper survey, and then check back on sample Tuesdays to claim your freebies.
2. SampleSourceSampleSource allows members to try products BEFORE you buy by sending out free samples!
It’s completely FREE to sign-up – just go to Samplesource.com and click "Become a Member." You’ll then need to answer a few shopping questions about yourself, your lifestyle, and what products you like. Whenever new samples are available, they’ll send you an email letting you know.
As a member of the Social Nature community, you'll get to try greener choices like organic deodorants, vegan mascara, healthy snacks, and eco-friendly cleaners completely FREE. They just ask that you share your opinion with others after trying the product.
After creating your free Social Nature account, you can start applying to try available products. If selected, you’ll receive FREE product coupons in the mail to redeem at eligible stores. Then just try the product, leave a brief review, and continue applying for other campaigns. Sometimes there is a waitlist for certain products, but if you get approved, you'll receive an email letting you know.
Check out a few FREE product reviews we've qualified for:
- Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
- Forno de Minas Brazilian Cheese Rolls
- Purely Elizabeth Oatmeal Cups
- H2rOse Rose Water Beverage
- Sambucol Black Elderberry Gummies
- Food For Life Baking Co. Sprouted Cereal
- MELT Organic Dairy Free Butter
- and more!
4. VocalpointIf you love trying new products or talking about the latest brands, you'll definitely want to sign up for Vocalpoint! Vocalpoint is a community of people who love to voice their opinions on their favorite brands and products, share fun stories and life-hacks, and forge authentic connections.
To become a member, just head on over here and sign up for a FREE account (should take about 2-3 minutes). Be sure to complete your profile so you don’t miss out on their freebies and offers.
5. Smiley360Smiley360 is an online community of influential consumers who get to try products and experiences for FREE and then share their opinions with others. As a member, you will receive offers from the biggest brands and will be asked to share your experience with that brand, as well as with friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, and other consumers like you.
6. InfluensterWhenever you join Influenster (it's FREE!), you become a part of a community of members where you can ask and answer product questions, create lists of your go-to products, post photos on social media of the items you're testing, read and share articles about new products, and more.
One of the best ways to score freebies with Influenster is with their VoxBoxes, which are boxes of FREE products (often full-size!) that Influenster delivers directly to its members for testing purposes. These products come directly from some of the biggest brands in the country, including L'Oréal, Kat Von D, Maybelline, Pure Leaf, Hershey's, Sour Patch, and Hellman's!
Although being an Influenster member does not guarantee that you will receive a VoxBox, there are a few ways to make sure you are eligible and have a better chance at getting one.
How to increase your chances of getting a VoxBox:
- Download the Influenster app. It's free and fast! Their app gives you access to exclusive content and features, and if you do qualify for a VoxBox, campaign activity will need to be done on the app, so get a head start and download it today!
- Sign up for Influenster and fill out your profile. This is the most important step! VoxBoxes are an exclusive for members, so make sure you’re a registered Influenster.
- Be sure to fill out your profile completely and upload a profile picture! The more you tell them about yourself, the easier it is for them to send you VoxBoxes you'll love.
- Fill out your snaps! Once you fill out your profile, you'll start to notice occasional alerts on your Influenster dashboard that indicate when you have snaps. Snaps are quick questions that help them get to know you better. Make sure you answer them when you see them!
- Connect your social and follow them on their social media accounts! Make sure to connect your social media accounts to increase your likelihood of getting selected for a future VoxBox. Also, follow them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Fill out your reviewer profile. Are you a brunette with dry hair who is mostly interested in straightening products? Are you looking for the perfect product to help your combination skin combat dark spots? Filling out your reviewer profile gives them a clearer picture of your interests and the kind of products that you would be a good fit to test out!
If you're a fan of InStyle magazine or like sharing your opinion about fashion trends, consider becoming an InStyle Trendsetters member. InStyle Trendsetters is an exclusive community of InStyle readers who have agreed to be contacted by InStyle to share their thoughts and opinions.
Members of the InStyle Trendsetters community take online surveys periodically on topics such as fashion, beauty, and new product development as well as share their thoughts and opinions with other InStyle Trendsetters. You'll also have insider opportunities to evaluate brand new products, and even give feedback about InStyle itself. It's completely FREE to join, too.
Snuggle Bear Den allows members to test Snuggle products before anyone else through "Missions" , as well as earn points & badges for doing so. If you're a fan of Snuggle and have a social media account, consider signing up for Snuggle Bear Den - it's FREE to sign up!
How to get started with Snuggle Missions:
- Complete your profile. Be sure to tell them more about yourself so that they can match you with the right Bear Den activities! Connect your social accounts, complete your address and personal info. Visit your profile and complete it to 100%!
- Take surveys on your dashboard. Complete each survey and they’ll use your answers to match you with upcoming Missions and offers from Snuggle.
- Read the instructions on your Mission page. If you qualify for a Mission, be sure to read ALL of the instructions to see what it’s all about and what they are asking you to do.
- Use the Sharing Tools. After you complete your mission, be sure to to spread the word and share your feedback about the products with your friends and on social media.
- Earn points for participating. You'll earn points for completing your Missions, which will help you qualify for future Missions and offers from the Snuggle Bear Den.
9. Moms MeetMoms Meet is a large online community that empowers moms to come together to raise happy, healthy families. Through their website, forums, educational webinars, social media events, and annual WOW summit, they provide opportunities for moms to connect, discuss important topics, and learn about health, parenting, better-for-you products and more.
Have an online blog? Moms Meet offers exclusive opportunities to sample better-for-you products and services to Mom Ambassadors and Bloggers in exchange for open and honest feedback. As a qualifying member, Moms Meet will send healthier, natural, organic, and eco-friendly products directly to your home to try with family, friends or on your blog.
Parent Tested Parent Approved is a community made up of parents who chat together, share tips, feedback, and provide support to one another through a variety of channels.
PTPA is a FREE community to sign up for and they send out thousands of dollars in freebies to parents each year in exchange for their honest feelings and opinions of that product.
You'll also be able to receive points for things like reviewing products, participating in contests and giveaways, inviting friends to join the PTPA community, and much more! The more points you earn, the more you’ll be able to redeem awesome products. The best part? PTPA Rewards is for the entire PTPA community! Bloggers, testers, and fans alike have opportunities to redeem points.
To get started, all you have to do is sign up and complete your profile. Then, based on the criteria they're looking for, you may be selected to try a new product. If selected, just test it out, love it (or maybe not), and leave a review to let others know your thoughts on the product.
Are you a fan of J&J products? The Johnson & Johnson Friends and Neighbors program allows members to test various beauty and personal care products. There are several different types of studies that you may qualify for, and all it takes is filling out a survey to get join the program. Some members will qualify to test products and other testers will get an honorarium for their time.
How to get started with J&J Friends & Neighbors:
- Register for a FREE account. Click Register Now where you will be asked to create a username, password and provide your email address.
- Complete your Membership Survey. You will receive an email confirming your registration and a link to complete your Membership Survey.
- Watch for enrollment confirmation. Upon completing the survey, you will receive your enrollment confirmation email within 24 hours.
There are several different types of studies with J&J Friends & Neighbors.
- Product Testing: Product testing allows you to try products before anyone else! Studies may include smelling fragrances for a new body wash line, evaluating a new lash lengthening mascara, or testing types of dental floss, just to name a few. These may be Home Use Studies, or studies conducted at their local facilities.
- Online Surveys: Occasionally, they will send out surveys to members to collect general information about various topics. For example, they may ask your opinions about body lotion products, dental care, or topics about health and wellness.
- Online Discussion Groups and Forums: This is an opportunity to give your opinions online through a blog or message board about topics that may interest you.
- Focus Groups: Ever had an idea for a product or thought how you might improve an existing product? Share your opinions on various personal care topics in a group setting! Groups are usually small (~6 – 8 people) and comprised of those with common interests or ages, lasting about 90 minutes to 2 hours. There may or may not be product use.
- Consumer Panels: Panels are similar to focus groups described above, but participants meet on a regular basis, like monthly or quarterly.
- Sensory Panel: Do you think you might have a greater than average ability to assess the appearance, feel and performance of skin care products? If so, you may be interested in training for one of our dedicated sensory panels. This panel usually requires a long term commitment, like weekly sessions on an ongoing basis at their Skillman, NJ facility.
Page 1 of 315