20 of the Best Cookie Bars to Make
Cookie bars make such an easy dessert idea!
If you’re in the mood to bake, cookie bars are the best way to whip up a big batch of something yummy without having to take the time to scoop, roll, or cut out a bunch of cookies. It’s also a fun opportunity to experiment with layering different flavors and textures.
We’ve rounded up 20 of the best cookie bar recipes that are perfect for your next potluck, party, or family dessert. Best of all, they’re easy enough for anyone to make. Enjoy!
Photo from Tastes Better from Scratch
1. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are an ooey, gooey classic.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick, chewy, and easy to make. They have all the flavor of a great chocolate chip cookie baked into ooey, gooey bars!
2. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are the perfect portable snack.
These yummy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are easy to make and perfect for lunchboxes or snacking on the go. Try adding in some ground flaxseed for additional fiber!
Photo from Itsy Bitsy Kitchen
3. These Nutella Bars are so easy to make for a quick & unforgettable dessert.
These Nutella bars are ridiculously easy to make and they come together in less than 15 minutes. The key is under-baking them slightly so they stay soft. Eating one is like eating cookie dough with Nutella swirled in. YUM!
4. You will not believe these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are keto.
These Keto cookie bars can be whipped up in one bowl using easy-to-find ingredients you may already have in your pantry. These soft, chewy bars are so delicious that even your kids may not notice they’re eating a sugar-free treat!
Photo from Back for Seconds
5. These Chocolate Oatmeal Bars are a seriously easy no-bake option.
All you need is one bowl, six ingredients, and five minutes to whip up these seriously easy treats. Since there’s no baking required, this would be a fun one to let the kids help with!
6. These Keto Pecan Cheesecake Bars are a rich & creamy low carb dessert.
Looking for a low-carb dessert to scratch your itch for cheesecake? These Keto Pecan Cheesecake Bars are the perfect combination of sweet, creamy richness and nutty crunch!
Photo from Buns In My Oven
7. Make these Fluffernutter Bars with just 4 ingredients.
This super simple recipe puts a fun spin on traditional peanut butter cookies. It starts with a roll of Pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough and comes together in just minutes!
8. Easy Oatmeal Squares are the cookie bar you can eat for breakfast!
Bake up a batch of these yummy oatmeal breakfast bars full of peanut butter, banana, and chocolate chips. It’s like baked oatmeal in an easy grab-and-go form!
Photo from Cookies and Cups
9. These Salted Caramel Butter Bars are creamy, chewy perfection.
The buttery crust, the chewy caramel, and the to-die-for deliciousness of these Salted Caramel Butter Bars will make you the hero of your next bake sale! Easy variations include the addition of apples or Nutella, but promise us you’ll try the original version first. It’s delish!
10. You’re only 4 ingredients away from these Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares.
This recipe for Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares can also be used to make muffins for a yummy, pumpkin-infused breakfast treat!
Photo from Midwest Living
11. Salted Caramel, Chocolate, & Peanut Cracker Stack Bars are the perfect sweet & salty combo.
These award-winning dessert bars are loaded with nutty, chocolatey flavor. They cut beautifully too, and are perfect for taking on the road to your next picnic, party, or pot luck.
12. These Keto Cookie Dough Bars pack a punch of protein.
This is one keto protein bar that won’t crumble or leave you feeling like you just ate a handful of chalk. These decadent cookie bars are sturdy yet soft, and amazingly they require NO baking!
Photo from I Heart Naptime
13. Color coordinate these M & M Cookie Bars for Christmas or any time of year.
These M&M cookie bars are gooey, soft, and loaded with M&M’s and chocolate chips. Swap out the red and green M&Ms for a pastel palette in the spring, or Halloween colors for fall!
Photo from My Incredible Recipes
14. Kentucky Brownie Bomb Bars are a chocolate lover’s dream.
Made with chocolate, peanut butter, and marshmallow fluff, these are called “bomb bars” because eating one is like an explosion of pure deliciousness with each bite!
Photo from Crazy for Crust
15. These Crème Brûlée Cookie Bars have a chewy base and a crunchy toffee topping.
Everyone raves about these Crème Brûlée Cookie Bars, and for good reason! They’re soft, chewy, and fudgy, and they have a crunchy, sugary top – just like crème brûlée!
Photo from Averie Cooks
16. Cranberry Bliss Bars merge tart fruit with the sweetness of creamy white chocolate.
Inspired by Starbucks’ beloved Cranberry Bliss Bars, this homemade version features a buttery graham cracker crust topped with white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, walnuts, dried cranberries, coconut, and sweetened condensed milk.
Photo from The Recipe Critic
17. Salted Caramel Buttercream adds a layer of decadence to these Brown Butter Sugar Cookie Bars.
These delicious sugar cookie bars are made with a soft, chewy base layer infused with brown butter. This adds such amazing flavor underneath a layer of salted caramel buttercream on top!
Photo from Inside Bru Crew Life
18. These Chocolate Peppermint Bark Sugar Cookie Bars are a cool slice of heaven.
These easy cookie bars mix the flavors of rich chocolate and cool peppermint for a winning combination in one decadent cookie bar!
Photo from A Kitchen Addiction
19. Gingerbread Bars with Eggnog Cream Cheese Frosting are like Christmas in a bar form.
Soft and chewy, these Gingerbread Bars with Eggnog Cream Cheese Frosting are an easy recipe to put together for last-minute holiday gatherings. They look, smell, and taste just like a Christmas dessert should!
Photo from Belly Full
20. Try to eat just one of these Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars.
What could possibly be better than a snickerdoodle cookie? Getting all that flavor in the form of an easy to slice and serve cookie bar! If you love snickerdoodles or even just cinnamon, these cookie bars are sure to be a new fave.
Try one of these 20 Meatless Monday Meal Ideas!