24 Easy Meatless Monday Meals Everyone Will Love
Meatless Monday meals that can be made any day of the week!
Do you participate in Meatless Monday?!
Adding more plant-based meals to your diet can be great for your health, and better for your budget, too – even if you’re only cutting out meat on one day a week! Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to expand your palette, these Meatless Monday meals are the way to go!
If you’re looking to incorporate more meatless meals into your family’s rotation, check out these recipe favorites from Hip2Save and Hip2Keto. They are all really simple to make and truly delicious meatless options!
1. Try this Hearty & Comforting Minestrone Soup for a filling meal.
There’s nothing more comforting than a bowl of this hearty soup. It’s a delicious, warm combination of veggies and pasta that anyone would enjoy!
2. These Restaurant-Style Black Bean Burgers are super easy to make.
If you love black beans, you have to try this delicious black bean burger! Add all your favorite toppings for some extra flavors.
3. Try the crazy popular TikTok Viral Creamy Feta Pasta.
If you’re a fan of cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, pasta, and insanely simple recipes, you’re in for the ultimate cheesy & easy pasta dish!
4. Try the best Greek Chickpea Salad you’ll ever eat!
Chickpeas are arguably the best addition to anything and if you agree then you must try this Greek chickpea salad for a yummy fresh meal.
5. Lasagna lovers, this Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna Recipe is calling you!
This easy, delicious family favorite has tons of flavor, simple ingredients, and it’s packed with fresh hearty veggies. The noodles cook perfectly in the slow cooker, and the leftovers taste just as good on day two!
6. This Keto Cauliflower No-Potato Salad is perfect for picnics and pot lucks.
Cauliflower is the perfect potato swap in this low-carb version of a classic summertime recipe. It has a versatile, mild flavor that blends beautifully with the salad’s other ingredients!
7. Dip your Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich into this Tomato Basil Soup.
This comforting homemade creamy tomato basil soup is so easy to make and so much more delicious than the premade canned version. Grilled cheese has met its perfect match!
8. This Dill Pickle Pasta Salad offers tons of flavor.
Whether you’re looking for a dish to bring to an upcoming gathering or just craving something full of flavor, this bright dill pickle pasta salad will become your new favorite way to prepare pasta salad going forward.
9. Level up your English muffin pizzas with this fresh and flavorful Caprese version.
These Caprese English muffin pizzas use all the ingredients of the popular salad ingredients but turn them into mini pizzas! If you eat low carb, try this easy Keto Caprese Salad with Bonus Blackberry Balsamic Drizzle instead.
10. Your family will love this easy one-pot Creamy Cheese Ravioli Soup.
This warm, comforting soup has wonderful flavors from the creamy broth, nutritious veggies, and lots of yummy mini cheese ravioli. Best of all, it’s EASY to throw together any night of the week!
11. This Broccoli Cheddar Soup is a delicious Panera Copycat Recipe.
This copycat version of Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Soup is so creamy and delicious – just like Panera’s! Pair it with a salad and some crusty bread, and you’ve got the perfect DIY comfort food dinner! You can also try the keto version of this yummy recipe.
12. Try this Ketodilla for a low-carb alternative to quesadillas.
Serve this yummy ketodilla with our favorite keto guacamole for a tasty lunch, or experiment by stuffing it with different mix-ins for a filling, nutrient-dense dinner!
13. Make these Homemade Refried Beans in your Instant Pot or slow cooker.
It’s so easy and inexpensive to make restaurant-style refried beans at home as a delicious snack, side dish, or meatless meal component. You’ll never go back to the canned version!
14. Keto Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a healthier alternative on wing night.
If you’re craving something with a little heat, try these Buffalo cauliflower bites. They’re so easy and quick to make, and they’re a perfect alternative to the deep-fried decadence of traditional chicken wings.
15. Cheesy Keto Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash is the BEST way to eat this versatile veggie.
This dish includes two types of cheese, garlic, butter, and fresh herbs. It’s seriously the BEST way I’ve ever served spaghetti squash, and I think you’ll love it, too!
16. These Low Carb Sesame Noodles are made from a spiralized radish!
These “doodles” are noodles made from a long, white radish known as a daikon radish. It has a mild flavor and it expels less moisture than zucchini noodles when cooked, leaving your doodles with the perfect al dente texture for this dish!
17. Make this 7 Layer Tortilla Pie with inexpensive pantry staples.
This comforting dish is made with common pantry ingredients that come together for a delicious Mexican-inspired dinner the whole family will love!
18. Customize this Veggie Fried Rice to include your family’s favorite vegetables.
Making homemade fried rice at home is an easy and delicious way to use up odds and ends from your fridge. This version is also a delicious way to get your kids to eat their veggies! Eating keto? Try our cauliflower fried rice instead!
19. Craving Chipotle? Try this homemade version of their Cilantro-Lime Black Bean Bowl.
This is such a beautiful meatless meal that’s both filling and delicious. The cilantro lime rice tastes just like Chipotle’s, and your burrito bowl can be customized with all your family’s favorite ingredients and toppings!
20. These Black Bean Empanadas make an easy hand-held meal.
An empanada is a wonderful stuffed pastry that is often deep-fried. This delicious baked version uses store-bought pie crust, making them a great option for when you’re short on time. Pair these empanadas with this easy Spanish rice and you’ll have a crowd-pleasing meatless meal in no time!
Eating low carb? Try these Keto Vegetarian Empanadas!
21. This Vegetarian Pasta Fagioli is a meatless version of Olive Garden’s classic recipe.
This hearty recipe is a great way to feed a crowd on a budget, and it can be made ahead of time and kept warm in a slow cooker. The combo of sautéed veggies, broth, pasta, beans, and diced tomatoes make for a filling and delicious meal!
22. This Zesty Cilantro Lime Quinoa Salad will make you fall in love with quinoa.
This flavorful zesty cilantro lime salad will turn anyone into a quinoa fan! Make a big batch since it’s so easy to do, and it tastes even better on the second day!
23. Make quinoa and black bean Stuffed Peppers for a delicious meatless meal.
When it comes to Meatless Monday meals, you have to try these mouthwatering stuffed bell peppers for a dish that is both meatless and gluten-free! They’re easy to make, feature fresh veggies, and offer tons of flavor.
24. This easy Vegetable Fritatta is great for any meal of the day.
If you’re looking for a quick and healthy breakfast, brunch, or dinner idea that incorporates lots of veggies and protein, check out this yummy frittata. Customized with the veggies and add-ins of your choice, this frittata makes a great low-carb Meatless Monday meal idea!
Try these 25 unbelievably easy and delicious 3-ingredient slow cooker recipes next!