Make cooking easier with our simple Instant Pot recipes! An Instant Pot is an all-in-one pressure cooker, slow-cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, and more. If you're looking for easy Instant Pot recipes for those busy nights, you've come to the right place! We're sharing all the best Instant Pot recipes, cooking hacks, and tips to make your life easier in the kitchen.
It's a busy weeknight, but you need to get dinner on the table within the hour... what do you do? Call in one of these easy Instant Pot recipes to save the day! Check out some of our favorite pressure cooker meals that get dinner on the table with ease.
1. Instant Pot Homemade Mac and CheeseEasy and cheesy! Who can resist a bowlful of velvety mac & cheese for dinner? Get the recipe.
2. Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine AlfredoThis hearty Italian dish is rich, creamy, and comes together in under 30 minutes! Get the recipe.
3. Instant Pot Hamburger StroganoffLooking for comfort food? This recipe is IT. The sauteed beef and creamy mushroom sauce creates the ultimate savory pasta dish. Get the recipe.
4. Instant Pot Stuffed ShellsIt's a little extra work to stuff the shells with the spinach cheese filling, but trust us – it's so worth it. Get the recipe.
5. Instant Pot Mongolian BeefA recipe that easier than takeout? Sign us up! Even better, this dish uses budget-friendly flank steak so it's easy to prep and easy on the wallet. Get the recipe.
6. Instant Pot Italian Beef RoastI have a feeling this may become a regular dish in your household after the first go around. Cooking a whole roast into tender shreds in less than 90 minutes is a real win. Get the recipe.
7. Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch PastaThis is a family-pleasing recipe that'll have everyone in your household going back for seconds. Get the recipe.
8. Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat SauceYup, you can make a full spaghetti dinner in an Instant Pot for the simplest, most inexpensive meal around. Get the recipe.
9. Instant Pot Baby Back RibsTalk about finger-lickin' good! These fall-off-the-bone tender ribs are an absolute BBQ treat and require 30 minutes or less to cook! 🤯 Get the recipe.
10. Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed PotatoesTwo separate dinner components, same pot—yes, it can be done, folks! Thanks to a handy tray insert, your Instant Pot can do double duty in cooking both potatoes and meatloaf simultaneously. Get the recipe.
11. Instant Pot Chicken RisottoCooking risotto can be a painstakingly labor-intensive and long process, but not with the Instant Pot! Get the recipe.
12. Instant Pot Baked Potato SoupA crock of this creamy, decadent soup is good for the soul...especially when it's topped with bacon bits, sour cream, and cheese! Get the recipe.
13. Instant Pot Roasted TurkeyHard to believe but you can really cook a turkey in a pressure cooker—in less than an HOUR! You may want to save this recipe in case you have unexpected guests this Thanksgiving. Get the recipe.
Page 1 of 1