Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers (Meatless Monday Series)
Looking for an easy to make and satisfying meatless and gluten-free meal? Try these mouthwatering quinoa and black bean stuffed bell peppers! They feature fresh veggies, lots of flavor, and are topped with melted Spanish Manchego cheese.
Vegetarian Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
This is an easy low carb recipe will lots of flavor and fits the vegetarian lifestyle. Great crowd pleasing recipe too!
- 6 bell peppers
- 3 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup summer squash, chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- handful of cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Manchego cheese
- extra cilantro for garnish, if desired
Some of our Favorite Meatless Recipes!