Dump and Done Ramen Noodle Salad
This popular sweet and savory salad features a unique and inexpensive ingredient that makes it irresistible – Yep, Ramen Noodles! Make this Dump and Done Ramen Noodle Salad at your next potluck for an addicting side dish that takes just a few minutes to throw together and will make everyone want seconds.
Adapted Recipe from the cookbook Cravings by Chrissy Teigen.
Dump & Done Ramen Salad
Easy and budget friendly salad recipe that makes a great side dish!
For the Salad:
- 14oz. bag of Broccoli Slaw Mix (or regular Cold Slaw Mix + some fresh chopped broccoli like I did)
- 3 – (3 oz.) Packages of Ramen Noodles in Chicken Flavor, seasoning packets separated
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 4 Green Onions, chopped
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 packets of Seasoning from the packaged Ramen
- Topping: 1 Cup Almonds, sliced
Note: In case you don’t care to use the packaged seasoning from Ramen, you could substitute Organic Ramen, or perhaps just use the noodles and make your own seasoning blend with the recipe found here.
This recipe is adapted from an awesome cookbook I picked up recently called Cravings by Chrissy Teigen. The recipes are ALL super drool worthy, and the photography and food styling is GENIUS. If you’re a “foodie” in any way, and like unique recipe inspiration – you’ll love this book! I went on vacation and took it with me to read!