Ranch Taco Soup Recipe
Need an easy to make meal all will love?
If it’s cold outside, warm up with this outstanding recipe for Ranch Taco Soup – it’s super easy to make and sure to satisfy any crowd! I love that this idea uses lots of simple pantry ingredients, is a cinch to make, and so comforting on chilly evenings.
Ranch Taco Soup
Make this delicious and full of flavor ranch taco soup for your taco tuesday meal!
- 2 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 can whole kernel corn 15.25 oz, drained (or equivalent in frozen corn)
- taco seasoning packet 1.25 oz
- 1 ranch dressing packet 1 oz
- 2 cans Mexican stewed tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 1 can diced green chilies 4.5 oz
- 2 cans kidney beans 15.5 oz, drained
- 1 can black beans 15.5 oz, drained
- 1 cup beef broth or more depending on desired consistency
- handful chopped cilantro
- Garnish with sour cream, grated cheese, green onion, jalapeño, tortilla chips, or cilantro as desired
I love this taco twist to a basic chili recipe!
It gives it such brilliant flavor, and the taste and texture overall is SO YUM! This would be great for entertaining on game day as well, and would be easy to serve out of a slow cooker as well. I love simple pantry based soups like this and know you’ll enjoy too!
This is one of those meals that gets better overnight and makes for excellent leftovers. The ranch seasoning adds a whole other level of yummy flavor.