Looking for a fun and easy adult treat for New Year’s Eve?
Try soaking Gummy Bears in your favorite liquor to liven up your next party! They taste super yummy and are very easy to prepare in advance.
Coconut Rum (or your favorite liquor)
- Place desired amount of gummy bears in a glass dish.
- Pour rum so it barely covers candy and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate over night or until desired consistency.
- Place soaked bears in shot glasses to serve or small plastic containers with lids.
- Drink or discard leftover infused rum 🙂
Note: You could also use vodka and have fun experimenting with different flavors of alcohol.
Gummy Bears happen to be my favorite candy, so I was excited to try this and it did not disappoint! In fact, I can see how it would be easy to over indulge in these so be careful! lol 😉
What a fun treat for a party and a great alternative to Jell-O shots!
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 small kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.