This Reader Made Spooktacular Halloween Crafts for Cheap
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
One reader created two hauntingly adorable Halloween crafts for cheap. 👻
Halloween is almost upon us and autumn lovers everywhere are relishing the season. If you love to celebrate this special time of year, you’ll appreciate these boo-tiful crafts created by our Happy Friday reader, Kyra.
She’s sharing how to make Halloween gift bags for your coworkers, classmates, or friends. Plus, how to make an enchanting Halloween village decoration.
Not only are these ideas positively bewitching, but Kyra barely had to spend any money to make them! 🙌
Here’s how she did it!
“Hi! I wanted to share two different Halloween related deals. I made s’mores bags for my work peeps with skull Peeps that were on sale for $1 for a box of six at Ollie’s (and I had a 15% off coupon on my total purchase).”
“Then, I wanted to share the Peanuts-themed Halloween House I made after I saw the idea on your site.
Besides the houses for $1.25 each from Dollar General, I used a mini can of black spray paint I got on clearance at Joanne’s and some of the stickers were from a pack of color your own stickers I got at a thrift store half off for .25. Happy Halloween Hip2Save!
Ps. Also not pictured but my houses light up at night with tea lite candles I already had at home. :)”
Kyra, these Halloween ideas are fang-tastic! 😍
Both of these Halloween crafts are too cute and we love how little you had to spend to make them! Your Halloween s’mores bags make such thoughtful gifts for your coworkers and they would also be amazing Halloween party favors for those who want to be the ghost or ghost-ess with the mostest.
We’re over the moon for your Peanuts Halloween House too! It makes us smile and it’s sure to give fans of It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown a dose of nostalgia.
These are such awesome shares and we are so thrilled you wrote in to tell us about them!
Interested in trying a Halloween craft like Kyra? 🎃
If you loved Kyra’s version of Lina’s Dollar Tree Halloween Doll House, give that tutorial a try for yourself!
And don’t forget to check out these other easy Halloween DIY craft ideas:
- DIY Thrift Store Ghost Painting
- How to Make DIY Velvet Pumpkins
- Easy DIY String Art – A Perfect Fall Craft
- Make a Bubbling Witch’s Cauldron Using Clear Ornaments
- Easy Head In A Jar DIY Halloween Decoration
- How to Make Rae Dunn Inspired Halloween Decorations
- How to Transform Dollar Tree Pumpkins with Tissue Paper
- Spray Paint Dollar Tree Pumpkins For A Halloween Centerpiece That’s Golden
- How To Use Old Tide Pod Containers To Make Cheap Halloween Decorations
- 5 Frugal Halloween Decorations That Even Non-Crafty Folks Can Create
- Get Our “You’ve Been BOOed” and “You’ve Been BOOzed” Free Printables
Plus, don’t miss these other festive Halloween posts:
- 16 Halloween Party Food Ideas
- 30 Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
- Make a Skeleton Halloween Charcuterie Board
- 3 No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- Make a Last-Minute Spooky Punch With Just 3 Ingredients
- 30 Pumpkin Recipes To Try These Season
- Create Halloween Ghost Bark Using Just 3 Ingredients
- Make Easy Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- How to Carve An Eyeball Pumpkin
- Get Our FREE Pumpkin Carving Templates
Thank you, Kyra! 🧡
This was truly such a fun share and just the treat we needed to get in the Halloween spirit! You’re so creative and your results were simply magical! 🪄 This post is sure to give other readers some helpful Halloween inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing!
Do you have a great deal or clearance find to share?! Every Friday, we post one submission by a Hip2Save reader (view past submissions) that gives us a glimpse into their frugal lifestyle or simply makes us smile.
If you’d like to submit your tip, visit our Happy Friday section and either click the orange Share Your Deal button at the top or scroll to the very bottom of the page to fill out your information. For the best odds of having your submission picked, check out our Happy Friday tips post!
If yours is published on Hip2Save, we’ll email you a $10 Amazon eGift card!