Are you hosting a Thanksgiving gathering?
It’ll be here before you know it. The key to a stress-free turkey day is to PLAN AHEAD and to stay organized. Let’s start planning now so things will run smoothly the day of Thanksgiving, and you’ll actually be able to enjoy it! 😋
I’ve compiled some great Thanksgiving planning information into 3 FREE printable sheets as a fun and helpful Gobble Guide! This will get you organized in advance so that you can pull off an incredible gathering to enjoy with your friends and family. 😍
Use this FREE printable as a plan to write out what you’re serving for a Thanksgiving menu. It also has space to write a grocery list!
Use this FREE printable as a checklist to prep ahead on tasks to make sure you’re on track as Thanksgiving approaches. It’ll let you know how soon to thaw the turkey, and tips on what can be made in advance.
Use this FREE printable as a cheat sheet to know how much food to make and how big of a turkey to buy for your crowd size.
Some additional Thanksgiving advice from me:
- I’ve pulled off a few Thanksgiving spreads on my own, but really I find if you can assign at least a few items to guests things don’t get as overwhelming.
- Don’t leave all the planning to the last minute if possible. Start looking for coupons, and sales now. Go HERE for tips on how you can get a FREE turkey.
- Oven space can be an issue. With that said, if you have other small appliances that can help such as a slow cooker for warming mashed potatoes, toaster oven, or Nuwave oven for casseroles, this is helpful.
- There’s no shame in using grocery store meal shortcuts like frozen pie dough, store bought stuffing mix, store bought pies, etc. In fact, we often use frozen Rhodes dinner rolls and breads as they are SO yummy and taste homemade! Do what works for you and keeps things simple!
- Enjoy the holiday, be in the moment with your loved ones, and don’t try to make everything super perfect. It’ll all work out! 😀
Looking for Thanksgiving Recipes?
Here are some of my favorite easy and delicious ideas!
Do you have any Thanksgiving meal prep advice to offer? Share in the comments!
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.