Hip2Save’s Best of 2018 — The Most Popular Content
What a year it’s been!
As we wrap up 2018, we’re taking a moment to reflect on the last 12 months.
This year, we’ve had almost 188 million views on the site, over 30k posts, and generated almost 80k comments. We were the busiest on November 23rd (hello, Black Friday!) with over 1.3 million page views!
We’re so happy you (our Hip2Save community) have been so engaged during 2018! We thought you might enjoy our highlights of this year.
Highs & lows
• High: Launching a new sister site — Hip2Keto!
Looking to start a new way of eating in 2019? Conquer your New Year’s resolutions with help from our new keto site, Hip2Keto.com, where you can learn more about the keto lifestyle, whip up keto recipes, and stay educated with our Ask a Keto Nutritionist series.
• High: Celebrating our 10th Birthday!
While we love celebrating the great moments, we’ve certainly witnessed some lows as well…
Back in March of 2018, ToysRUs announced shocking news that all stores in the U.S., including BabiesRUs locations would be closing. Sadly, over 30,000 people lost their jobs. You can read more about this here.
Build-A-Bear Workshop hosted a Pay Your Age Day in which Build-A-Bear Bonus Club Members could score any Furry Friend for the price of just their kiddos age (minimum $1). This promotion was so popular that Build-A-Bear was forced to close the lines in ALL U.S. Stores due to crowd and safety concerns. However, they did come up with an awesome way to make good on their promo!
These were the hottest offers that Hip2Save readers couldn’t get enough of!
Exciting posts from 2018:
- *Hot* $2/2 Thongies Super Mega Fierce Diapers Coupon – so this one might just be to give you a laugh! 🤣
- Amazon Echo Dot + 3 Months Amazon Music Unlimited ONLY $1.99
- Hulu 12-Month Subscription ONLY 99¢ Per Month
- FREE Chick-fil-A 8-Count Chicken Nugget
- FREE Colgate Classroom Kit for Kindergarten & First Grade Teachers – Still available!
- Bath & Body Works Annual Candle Sale
…and SO MANY MORE DEALS!
From cooking to shopping to our favorite products, these tips were the most appealing to Hip2Save readers!
Most popular: 16 Genius Instant Pot Hacks.
Other popular tips from 2018:
- 5 BRILLIANT Wedding Day Hacks Using Dollar Tree Items
- 10 Reasons to Fall In Love with Air Fryers
- 20 Kohl’s Shopping Hacks That REALLY Work
- The People Have Spoken! These are the TOP 13 Products You’ve Gotta Buy at ALDI
- 28 Anthropologie Copycat Styles on a Target and Walmart Budget
- This Is Me… (Confessions of a Bearded Lady)
- 10 Best Dry Shampoos for Days When Washing Your Hair Isn’t Happening
Ready those tastebuds! These recipes had Hip2Save readers salivating before they could even preheat the oven.
Most craved: This Easy Slow Cooker Keto Taco Soup is Perfect for Fall – re-posted on Hip2Keto.com
Other craveable recipes from 2018:
- Low Carb and Keto Lasagna with Fathead Noodles – re-posted on Hip2Keto.com
- Keto Friendly Avocado Chicken Salad – re-posted on Hip2Keto.com with bonus roll recipe!
- Got 5 Minutes? Make these Air Fryer Donuts!
- I Made Joanna Gaines’ Biscuit Recipe and They Were…
Top Personal Posts from Collin
Here’s what Collin dished about in 2018:
- New Home. New Adventures. New Memories.
- 10 Things I’ve Learned From My Big Sis
- The Story of the Flushable Wipes That Almost Cost Me $320!
- Hi, I’m Collin. I Love Thrift Shops, Poop Mugs, & Have a Slight Addiction to Anthropologie
- I’m a Raving Fan of Online Grocery Shopping!
- Oh Engagement Ring… Where Did You Go?
- Here are the Ways I Save the Most Money with Amazon Subscribe & Save
- True Life: I’m Collin and I Have a Blanket Obsession
- I Created a Video Because I’m So Excited About Target Offering Cartwheel Deals Online Now
2018 has been very good to us, and we’ve got so many ideas in store as we enter 2019! Thank you to all of our dedicated readers who’ve stuck with us throughout the years (many since 2008!). It’s because of you that this Hip2Save community grows bigger and better each year. 🤗